'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' Actress to Be Ninja in 'G.I. Joe 2'
Another star will allegedly join Channing Tatum in "G.I. Joe 2: Cobra Strikes". After Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was rumored to be in discussions to star in the forthcoming movie, French actress Elodie Yung is said to be in talks to make appearance in the flick.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the actress, who will be seen portraying Rooney Mara's lesbian girlfriend in "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (2011)", is in talks to take the role of Jinx. In the "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" sequel, Jinx is a ninja member of the Joe squad.
Yung has shown off her excellent ninja-like talent in 2010's "District 13: Ultimatum". Among other scenes, a sequence in the parkour-action-themed film featured her taking out a group of police with a knife in her ponytail.
"G.I. Joe 2: Cobra Strikes" is a Jon Chu-directed action film. Produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura, it has Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick pen the script. Beside Tatum and Johnson, Lee Byung-hun and Ray Park will also return to reprise their roles as Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes respectively. The pic will make its way out on August 10, 2012 Stateside.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes