Preview: Darren Criss Stops by 'The Glee Project'
Darren Criss is taking part in "The Glee Project" which is aimed at looking for a new talent to appear as a guest star in seven episodes of "Glee" season 3. In the first episode of the new competition show, the Blaine of the musical series will appear as a guest judge and a mentor for the finalists.
In a preview to the premiere, the 12 aspiring singers get excited as Criss enters the room with a slush in his hand. The rising actor will help the contestants preparing a group number of Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered".
The finalists consist of 6 girls and 6 boys who are selected from 40,000 people auditioning for the show. They are McKynleigh, Ellis, Emily, Lindsay, Marissa, Hannah, Matheus, Cameron, Damian, Samuel, Alex and Bryce. They will compete in a series of challenges that test their skills in front of the camera as well as in the recording studio.
"The Glee Project" will premiere Sunday, June 12 at 9 P.M. (EST) on Oxygen.
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'