Preview: Darren Criss Stops by 'The Glee Project'
Darren Criss is taking part in "The Glee Project" which is aimed at looking for a new talent to appear as a guest star in seven episodes of "Glee" season 3. In the first episode of the new competition show, the Blaine of the musical series will appear as a guest judge and a mentor for the finalists.
In a preview to the premiere, the 12 aspiring singers get excited as Criss enters the room with a slush in his hand. The rising actor will help the contestants preparing a group number of Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered".
The finalists consist of 6 girls and 6 boys who are selected from 40,000 people auditioning for the show. They are McKynleigh, Ellis, Emily, Lindsay, Marissa, Hannah, Matheus, Cameron, Damian, Samuel, Alex and Bryce. They will compete in a series of challenges that test their skills in front of the camera as well as in the recording studio.
"The Glee Project" will premiere Sunday, June 12 at 9 P.M. (EST) on Oxygen.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences