Preview: Darren Criss Stops by 'The Glee Project'
Darren Criss is taking part in "The Glee Project" which is aimed at looking for a new talent to appear as a guest star in seven episodes of "Glee" season 3. In the first episode of the new competition show, the Blaine of the musical series will appear as a guest judge and a mentor for the finalists.
In a preview to the premiere, the 12 aspiring singers get excited as Criss enters the room with a slush in his hand. The rising actor will help the contestants preparing a group number of Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered".
The finalists consist of 6 girls and 6 boys who are selected from 40,000 people auditioning for the show. They are McKynleigh, Ellis, Emily, Lindsay, Marissa, Hannah, Matheus, Cameron, Damian, Samuel, Alex and Bryce. They will compete in a series of challenges that test their skills in front of the camera as well as in the recording studio.
"The Glee Project" will premiere Sunday, June 12 at 9 P.M. (EST) on Oxygen.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked