Preview: Darren Criss Stops by 'The Glee Project'
Darren Criss is taking part in "The Glee Project" which is aimed at looking for a new talent to appear as a guest star in seven episodes of "Glee" season 3. In the first episode of the new competition show, the Blaine of the musical series will appear as a guest judge and a mentor for the finalists.
In a preview to the premiere, the 12 aspiring singers get excited as Criss enters the room with a slush in his hand. The rising actor will help the contestants preparing a group number of Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered".
The finalists consist of 6 girls and 6 boys who are selected from 40,000 people auditioning for the show. They are McKynleigh, Ellis, Emily, Lindsay, Marissa, Hannah, Matheus, Cameron, Damian, Samuel, Alex and Bryce. They will compete in a series of challenges that test their skills in front of the camera as well as in the recording studio.
"The Glee Project" will premiere Sunday, June 12 at 9 P.M. (EST) on Oxygen.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival