Full Audio Stream of Britney Covering Madonna's 'Burning Up'
Britney Spears has re-recorded Madonna's classic "Burning Up", and the audio stream of the revamped tune has hit the web in full. Rumor has it, the remix is prepared for her upcoming "Femme Fatale" tour. "I'm on Fire," she shouts at the beginning of the remix before proceeding to put her own touches to the 80's song.
Britney and Madonna have developed a close bond since they infamously locked lips at the stage of MTV Video Music Awards eight years ago. In 2008, they were back for another collaboration when Britney appeared on Madonna's "Sticky and Sweet" video screen.
In a recent interview, the Southern Belle did credit Madonna as the one who taught her to stay true to herself. "That seems like a simple thing to say, but she taught me through action, not just by saying it," she said. "There are so many people around you that have opinions, but you just have to listen to your instincts."
Britney is going to start the summer tour on June 16 at Power Balance Pavilion in Sacramento, CA and run it until August 13. The last tour stop will be a live concert at Air Canada Centre in Toronto, ON. Roughly a month after completing the North American trek, Britney will fly across the pond for a series of live concert.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters