Full Audio Stream of Britney Covering Madonna's 'Burning Up'
Britney Spears has re-recorded Madonna's classic "Burning Up", and the audio stream of the revamped tune has hit the web in full. Rumor has it, the remix is prepared for her upcoming "Femme Fatale" tour. "I'm on Fire," she shouts at the beginning of the remix before proceeding to put her own touches to the 80's song.
Britney and Madonna have developed a close bond since they infamously locked lips at the stage of MTV Video Music Awards eight years ago. In 2008, they were back for another collaboration when Britney appeared on Madonna's "Sticky and Sweet" video screen.
In a recent interview, the Southern Belle did credit Madonna as the one who taught her to stay true to herself. "That seems like a simple thing to say, but she taught me through action, not just by saying it," she said. "There are so many people around you that have opinions, but you just have to listen to your instincts."
Britney is going to start the summer tour on June 16 at Power Balance Pavilion in Sacramento, CA and run it until August 13. The last tour stop will be a live concert at Air Canada Centre in Toronto, ON. Roughly a month after completing the North American trek, Britney will fly across the pond for a series of live concert.
More Britney Spears News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle