Full Audio Stream of Britney Covering Madonna's 'Burning Up'
Britney Spears has re-recorded Madonna's classic "Burning Up", and the audio stream of the revamped tune has hit the web in full. Rumor has it, the remix is prepared for her upcoming "Femme Fatale" tour. "I'm on Fire," she shouts at the beginning of the remix before proceeding to put her own touches to the 80's song.
Britney and Madonna have developed a close bond since they infamously locked lips at the stage of MTV Video Music Awards eight years ago. In 2008, they were back for another collaboration when Britney appeared on Madonna's "Sticky and Sweet" video screen.
In a recent interview, the Southern Belle did credit Madonna as the one who taught her to stay true to herself. "That seems like a simple thing to say, but she taught me through action, not just by saying it," she said. "There are so many people around you that have opinions, but you just have to listen to your instincts."
Britney is going to start the summer tour on June 16 at Power Balance Pavilion in Sacramento, CA and run it until August 13. The last tour stop will be a live concert at Air Canada Centre in Toronto, ON. Roughly a month after completing the North American trek, Britney will fly across the pond for a series of live concert.
More Britney Spears News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna