Recovering From Food Poisoning, Jennifer Hudson Released From Hospital
It turns out Selena Gomez is not the only celebrity being rushed to hospital this week. Jennifer Hudson was taken to a New York hospital on Friday morning, June 10 with severe abdominal pains. Her representative told the press that the "Where You At" singer was briefly treated for food poisoning before being released.
"Jennifer Hudson went to the hospital due to severe abdominal pains. She was treated for food poisoning and released," explained Jennifer's rep. Before checking into the hospital, the 29-year-old performed on "Good Morning America" as a part of the show's Summer Concert Series in Central Park.
The season 3 finalist of "American Idol" was actually scheduled for another appearance on Friday. She was set to promote her new album "I Remember Me" on CBS' "Early Show", but was forced to cancel the appearance due to the illness.
While Jennifer has since been released, fellow singer Selena is reportedly still in the hospital and undergoing routine tests. The 18-year-old was admitted to a hospital in Los Angeles on Thursday night, June 9, after an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". It was said that she was complaining of nausea and a severe headache.
Jennifer Hudson at Good Morning America's Summer Concert Series:
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser