LeAnn Rimes Slams Rumors She Has Sex Tape With Ex-Husband
LeAnn Rimes denies she made a sex tape with her ex-husband Dean Sheremet. Responding to the swirling rumors, the 28-year-old country singer offered clarification via her Twitter by writing, "I hear there are rumors of a 'sex tape' I have never filmed myself having sex on tape, period. Haven't joined that club LOL!"
Strengthening LeAnn's statement was her publicist. On Thursday, June 9, the representative told the Daily News, "LeAnn has absolutely never filmed a video having sex." While the singer is adamant she has no sex tape, her ex Dean was less dismissive. He allegedly said, "Things like this happen! We were married for 8 years. We did a lot of s**t!"
News of the rumored sex tape itself was brought up by Star Magazine. The publication reported that the illicit home video footage was found in a moving truck and features the "What I Cannot Change" singer "bending over in front of the mirror" in a thong among other things.
LeAnn tied the knot with Dean in 2002. The two split in 2009 following her affair with her "Northern Lights" co-star Eddie Cibrian. She married Eddie in an intimate ceremony at a private home in California in April this year, while her ex-husband has been engaged to photographer Sarah Silver since November.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences