LeAnn Rimes Slams Rumors She Has Sex Tape With Ex-Husband
LeAnn Rimes denies she made a sex tape with her ex-husband Dean Sheremet. Responding to the swirling rumors, the 28-year-old country singer offered clarification via her Twitter by writing, "I hear there are rumors of a 'sex tape' I have never filmed myself having sex on tape, period. Haven't joined that club LOL!"
Strengthening LeAnn's statement was her publicist. On Thursday, June 9, the representative told the Daily News, "LeAnn has absolutely never filmed a video having sex." While the singer is adamant she has no sex tape, her ex Dean was less dismissive. He allegedly said, "Things like this happen! We were married for 8 years. We did a lot of s**t!"
News of the rumored sex tape itself was brought up by Star Magazine. The publication reported that the illicit home video footage was found in a moving truck and features the "What I Cannot Change" singer "bending over in front of the mirror" in a thong among other things.
LeAnn tied the knot with Dean in 2002. The two split in 2009 following her affair with her "Northern Lights" co-star Eddie Cibrian. She married Eddie in an intimate ceremony at a private home in California in April this year, while her ex-husband has been engaged to photographer Sarah Silver since November.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie