New Trailer for 'Larry Crowne' Gives First Look at George Takei
Tom Hanks has tweeted a link to a fresh trailer for his forthcoming film, "Larry Crowne". Although the video shares fairly similar scenes to those from the previous snippet, the new one provides the first look at George Takei as an economics professor.
Being the second film in which Hanks directs and stars at the same time, "Larry Crowne" tells a story of a middle-aged man who is fired from a big-box store and decides to enroll to a college. Later, he falls for his teacher Mercedes Tainot.
In addition to those aforementioned actors, Julia Roberts is attached to portray Mercedes. Bryan Cranston, Cedric the Entertainer, and Taraji P. Henson take the supporting roles in this PG-13-rated film, which is scheduled to walk into U.S. cinemas on July 1.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert