New Trailer for 'Larry Crowne' Gives First Look at George Takei
Tom Hanks has tweeted a link to a fresh trailer for his forthcoming film, "Larry Crowne". Although the video shares fairly similar scenes to those from the previous snippet, the new one provides the first look at George Takei as an economics professor.
Being the second film in which Hanks directs and stars at the same time, "Larry Crowne" tells a story of a middle-aged man who is fired from a big-box store and decides to enroll to a college. Later, he falls for his teacher Mercedes Tainot.
In addition to those aforementioned actors, Julia Roberts is attached to portray Mercedes. Bryan Cranston, Cedric the Entertainer, and Taraji P. Henson take the supporting roles in this PG-13-rated film, which is scheduled to walk into U.S. cinemas on July 1.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?