New Trailer for 'Larry Crowne' Gives First Look at George Takei
Tom Hanks has tweeted a link to a fresh trailer for his forthcoming film, "Larry Crowne". Although the video shares fairly similar scenes to those from the previous snippet, the new one provides the first look at George Takei as an economics professor.
Being the second film in which Hanks directs and stars at the same time, "Larry Crowne" tells a story of a middle-aged man who is fired from a big-box store and decides to enroll to a college. Later, he falls for his teacher Mercedes Tainot.
In addition to those aforementioned actors, Julia Roberts is attached to portray Mercedes. Bryan Cranston, Cedric the Entertainer, and Taraji P. Henson take the supporting roles in this PG-13-rated film, which is scheduled to walk into U.S. cinemas on July 1.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris