New Trailer for 'Larry Crowne' Gives First Look at George Takei
Tom Hanks has tweeted a link to a fresh trailer for his forthcoming film, "Larry Crowne". Although the video shares fairly similar scenes to those from the previous snippet, the new one provides the first look at George Takei as an economics professor.
Being the second film in which Hanks directs and stars at the same time, "Larry Crowne" tells a story of a middle-aged man who is fired from a big-box store and decides to enroll to a college. Later, he falls for his teacher Mercedes Tainot.
In addition to those aforementioned actors, Julia Roberts is attached to portray Mercedes. Bryan Cranston, Cedric the Entertainer, and Taraji P. Henson take the supporting roles in this PG-13-rated film, which is scheduled to walk into U.S. cinemas on July 1.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked