New Trailer for 'Larry Crowne' Gives First Look at George Takei
Tom Hanks has tweeted a link to a fresh trailer for his forthcoming film, "Larry Crowne". Although the video shares fairly similar scenes to those from the previous snippet, the new one provides the first look at George Takei as an economics professor.
Being the second film in which Hanks directs and stars at the same time, "Larry Crowne" tells a story of a middle-aged man who is fired from a big-box store and decides to enroll to a college. Later, he falls for his teacher Mercedes Tainot.
In addition to those aforementioned actors, Julia Roberts is attached to portray Mercedes. Bryan Cranston, Cedric the Entertainer, and Taraji P. Henson take the supporting roles in this PG-13-rated film, which is scheduled to walk into U.S. cinemas on July 1.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival