Peter Dinklage's Wife Pregnant With His First Child
Peter Dinklage of "Game of Thrones" is expecting his first child with theater actress wife Erica Schmidt. A representative for the happy couple confirmed to Us Weekly that Erica is pregnant but did not release further details. Dinklage, who will turn 42 this Saturday, eloped with Erica to Las Vegas in 2005.
HBO has renewed "Game of Thrones" for season 2. Dinklage plays political manipulator Tyrion Lannister opposite Sean Bean, Lena Headey and Jason Momoa among others. The new drama has garnered both fans and critics praise for its high production value, the well-realized world and compelling characters.
Dinklage would be next seen "Knights of Badassdom" which is also starring Ryan Kwanten and would be released in the U.S. later this year.
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram