Peter Dinklage's Wife Pregnant With His First Child
Peter Dinklage of "Game of Thrones" is expecting his first child with theater actress wife Erica Schmidt. A representative for the happy couple confirmed to Us Weekly that Erica is pregnant but did not release further details. Dinklage, who will turn 42 this Saturday, eloped with Erica to Las Vegas in 2005.
HBO has renewed "Game of Thrones" for season 2. Dinklage plays political manipulator Tyrion Lannister opposite Sean Bean, Lena Headey and Jason Momoa among others. The new drama has garnered both fans and critics praise for its high production value, the well-realized world and compelling characters.
Dinklage would be next seen "Knights of Badassdom" which is also starring Ryan Kwanten and would be released in the U.S. later this year.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny