Peter Dinklage's Wife Pregnant With His First Child
Peter Dinklage of "Game of Thrones" is expecting his first child with theater actress wife Erica Schmidt. A representative for the happy couple confirmed to Us Weekly that Erica is pregnant but did not release further details. Dinklage, who will turn 42 this Saturday, eloped with Erica to Las Vegas in 2005.
HBO has renewed "Game of Thrones" for season 2. Dinklage plays political manipulator Tyrion Lannister opposite Sean Bean, Lena Headey and Jason Momoa among others. The new drama has garnered both fans and critics praise for its high production value, the well-realized world and compelling characters.
Dinklage would be next seen "Knights of Badassdom" which is also starring Ryan Kwanten and would be released in the U.S. later this year.
More Peter Dinklage News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding