Peter Dinklage's Wife Pregnant With His First Child
Peter Dinklage of "Game of Thrones" is expecting his first child with theater actress wife Erica Schmidt. A representative for the happy couple confirmed to Us Weekly that Erica is pregnant but did not release further details. Dinklage, who will turn 42 this Saturday, eloped with Erica to Las Vegas in 2005.
HBO has renewed "Game of Thrones" for season 2. Dinklage plays political manipulator Tyrion Lannister opposite Sean Bean, Lena Headey and Jason Momoa among others. The new drama has garnered both fans and critics praise for its high production value, the well-realized world and compelling characters.
Dinklage would be next seen "Knights of Badassdom" which is also starring Ryan Kwanten and would be released in the U.S. later this year.
More Peter Dinklage News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director