Peter Dinklage's Wife Pregnant With His First Child
Peter Dinklage of "Game of Thrones" is expecting his first child with theater actress wife Erica Schmidt. A representative for the happy couple confirmed to Us Weekly that Erica is pregnant but did not release further details. Dinklage, who will turn 42 this Saturday, eloped with Erica to Las Vegas in 2005.
HBO has renewed "Game of Thrones" for season 2. Dinklage plays political manipulator Tyrion Lannister opposite Sean Bean, Lena Headey and Jason Momoa among others. The new drama has garnered both fans and critics praise for its high production value, the well-realized world and compelling characters.
Dinklage would be next seen "Knights of Badassdom" which is also starring Ryan Kwanten and would be released in the U.S. later this year.
More Peter Dinklage News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'