Anne Hathaway Tears Costume on 'Dark Knight Rises' Set
Rumor has it, Anne Hathaway is involved in a minor accident during the filming of "The Dark Knight Rises". The White Queen in "Alice in Wonderland" has allegedly got a mishap involving her costume and buttocks when she was doing a fighting scene.
"Anne was filming a very similar fight scene when her costume split right open right on her bottom," a source spilled to Showbiz Spy. "She's putting everything into this role both physically and emotionally and the wardrobe department is paying the price. She must have gone through a dozen costume changes due to Anne throwing herself around."
Previously, Hathaway hit the headlines after she gave her stunt man a black eye. At that time, the 28-year-old actress is said to be "a bit carried away during a fight scene and mistakenly shoved the butt of the gun right into the actor's eye socket."
In "The Dark Knight Rises", Hathaway stars as Selina Kyle a.k.a Catwoman. Her character is allegedly an ally of Batman, portrayed by Christian Bale. The two will join forces to fight against the League of Shadows, which is led by Talia Al'Ghul. This Christopher Nolan-directed film will hit U.S. cinemas on July 20, 2012.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC