Anne Hathaway Tears Costume on 'Dark Knight Rises' Set
Rumor has it, Anne Hathaway is involved in a minor accident during the filming of "The Dark Knight Rises". The White Queen in "Alice in Wonderland" has allegedly got a mishap involving her costume and buttocks when she was doing a fighting scene.
"Anne was filming a very similar fight scene when her costume split right open right on her bottom," a source spilled to Showbiz Spy. "She's putting everything into this role both physically and emotionally and the wardrobe department is paying the price. She must have gone through a dozen costume changes due to Anne throwing herself around."
Previously, Hathaway hit the headlines after she gave her stunt man a black eye. At that time, the 28-year-old actress is said to be "a bit carried away during a fight scene and mistakenly shoved the butt of the gun right into the actor's eye socket."
In "The Dark Knight Rises", Hathaway stars as Selina Kyle a.k.a Catwoman. Her character is allegedly an ally of Batman, portrayed by Christian Bale. The two will join forces to fight against the League of Shadows, which is led by Talia Al'Ghul. This Christopher Nolan-directed film will hit U.S. cinemas on July 20, 2012.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes