Anne Hathaway Tears Costume on 'Dark Knight Rises' Set
Rumor has it, Anne Hathaway is involved in a minor accident during the filming of "The Dark Knight Rises". The White Queen in "Alice in Wonderland" has allegedly got a mishap involving her costume and buttocks when she was doing a fighting scene.
"Anne was filming a very similar fight scene when her costume split right open right on her bottom," a source spilled to Showbiz Spy. "She's putting everything into this role both physically and emotionally and the wardrobe department is paying the price. She must have gone through a dozen costume changes due to Anne throwing herself around."
Previously, Hathaway hit the headlines after she gave her stunt man a black eye. At that time, the 28-year-old actress is said to be "a bit carried away during a fight scene and mistakenly shoved the butt of the gun right into the actor's eye socket."
In "The Dark Knight Rises", Hathaway stars as Selina Kyle a.k.a Catwoman. Her character is allegedly an ally of Batman, portrayed by Christian Bale. The two will join forces to fight against the League of Shadows, which is led by Talia Al'Ghul. This Christopher Nolan-directed film will hit U.S. cinemas on July 20, 2012.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards