Anne Hathaway Tears Costume on 'Dark Knight Rises' Set
Rumor has it, Anne Hathaway is involved in a minor accident during the filming of "The Dark Knight Rises". The White Queen in "Alice in Wonderland" has allegedly got a mishap involving her costume and buttocks when she was doing a fighting scene.
"Anne was filming a very similar fight scene when her costume split right open right on her bottom," a source spilled to Showbiz Spy. "She's putting everything into this role both physically and emotionally and the wardrobe department is paying the price. She must have gone through a dozen costume changes due to Anne throwing herself around."
Previously, Hathaway hit the headlines after she gave her stunt man a black eye. At that time, the 28-year-old actress is said to be "a bit carried away during a fight scene and mistakenly shoved the butt of the gun right into the actor's eye socket."
In "The Dark Knight Rises", Hathaway stars as Selina Kyle a.k.a Catwoman. Her character is allegedly an ally of Batman, portrayed by Christian Bale. The two will join forces to fight against the League of Shadows, which is led by Talia Al'Ghul. This Christopher Nolan-directed film will hit U.S. cinemas on July 20, 2012.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance