Selena Gomez: Justin Bieber Passes My Mom's Test
While she is usually quiet about her love life, Selena Gomez dropped a bit of information about her mother's meeting with Justin Bieber. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star offered the inside scoop about the meeting when stopping by "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" for an episode aired on Thursday, June 9.
During the interview, Selena was asked by host Jay Leno if her mother has met her pop singer boyfriend. To the question, she replied with a smile on her face, "Yes." Not satisfied with the simple answer, Jay pursued further, "And how'd that go? Okay? Did she like him?" This time, the 18-year-old said, "He passed the test."
Selena has reportedly taken Justin on a family outing back in May. Hollywood Life claimed that the teen couple went with a group of about 18 people to the Pappasito's Cantina in Arlington, Texas on May 29. Their server said, "Selena' mom and step-dad were there, along with her cousins and friends - and Justin's manager, who paid the bill. Every one seemed to be having a great time."
In early June, the twosome made a trip to Justin's hometown in Canada where Selena got to meet his family. They were spotted enjoying lunch at the Swiss Chalet in Toronto with his cousins, aunt and uncle on June 1, and spending time with his father Jeremy and half-siblings, Jazmyn and Jaxon, at a local park.
More Selena Gomez News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'