Selena Gomez: Justin Bieber Passes My Mom's Test
While she is usually quiet about her love life, Selena Gomez dropped a bit of information about her mother's meeting with Justin Bieber. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star offered the inside scoop about the meeting when stopping by "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" for an episode aired on Thursday, June 9.
During the interview, Selena was asked by host Jay Leno if her mother has met her pop singer boyfriend. To the question, she replied with a smile on her face, "Yes." Not satisfied with the simple answer, Jay pursued further, "And how'd that go? Okay? Did she like him?" This time, the 18-year-old said, "He passed the test."
Selena has reportedly taken Justin on a family outing back in May. Hollywood Life claimed that the teen couple went with a group of about 18 people to the Pappasito's Cantina in Arlington, Texas on May 29. Their server said, "Selena' mom and step-dad were there, along with her cousins and friends - and Justin's manager, who paid the bill. Every one seemed to be having a great time."
In early June, the twosome made a trip to Justin's hometown in Canada where Selena got to meet his family. They were spotted enjoying lunch at the Swiss Chalet in Toronto with his cousins, aunt and uncle on June 1, and spending time with his father Jeremy and half-siblings, Jazmyn and Jaxon, at a local park.
More Selena Gomez News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says