Selena Gomez: Justin Bieber Passes My Mom's Test
While she is usually quiet about her love life, Selena Gomez dropped a bit of information about her mother's meeting with Justin Bieber. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star offered the inside scoop about the meeting when stopping by "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" for an episode aired on Thursday, June 9.
During the interview, Selena was asked by host Jay Leno if her mother has met her pop singer boyfriend. To the question, she replied with a smile on her face, "Yes." Not satisfied with the simple answer, Jay pursued further, "And how'd that go? Okay? Did she like him?" This time, the 18-year-old said, "He passed the test."
Selena has reportedly taken Justin on a family outing back in May. Hollywood Life claimed that the teen couple went with a group of about 18 people to the Pappasito's Cantina in Arlington, Texas on May 29. Their server said, "Selena' mom and step-dad were there, along with her cousins and friends - and Justin's manager, who paid the bill. Every one seemed to be having a great time."
In early June, the twosome made a trip to Justin's hometown in Canada where Selena got to meet his family. They were spotted enjoying lunch at the Swiss Chalet in Toronto with his cousins, aunt and uncle on June 1, and spending time with his father Jeremy and half-siblings, Jazmyn and Jaxon, at a local park.
More Selena Gomez News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'