First Footage From 'Wonder Woman' Pilot Surfaces
"Wonder Woman" was not picked up by NBC for its fall line-up, but people still can get a sneak peek to the pilot. The first teaser to the reboot project has recently hit the web, showing Adrianne Palicki in the titular character's costume as she is seen walking towards the camera with furious expression.
Joining Palicki in the cast ensemble were Elizabeth Hurley who was tapped to play villain Veronica Cale, and Justin Bruening who was cast as Steve Trevor aka the primary love interest of Wonder Woman/Diana Price. Both of them do not appear in the newly-released snippet.
"Wonder Woman" had garnered a lot of buzz since the peacock decided to go with the pilot using the script from David E. Kelley. The cast and crew were then spotted filming the pilot in Los Angeles in March.
In May, however, it was said that the network would not give a greenlight to the show after the pilot earned mixed reviews at test screenings. The report was made official as NBC did not include the superheroine-themed show in its 2011-2012 primetime schedule.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri