First Footage From 'Wonder Woman' Pilot Surfaces
"Wonder Woman" was not picked up by NBC for its fall line-up, but people still can get a sneak peek to the pilot. The first teaser to the reboot project has recently hit the web, showing Adrianne Palicki in the titular character's costume as she is seen walking towards the camera with furious expression.
Joining Palicki in the cast ensemble were Elizabeth Hurley who was tapped to play villain Veronica Cale, and Justin Bruening who was cast as Steve Trevor aka the primary love interest of Wonder Woman/Diana Price. Both of them do not appear in the newly-released snippet.
"Wonder Woman" had garnered a lot of buzz since the peacock decided to go with the pilot using the script from David E. Kelley. The cast and crew were then spotted filming the pilot in Los Angeles in March.
In May, however, it was said that the network would not give a greenlight to the show after the pilot earned mixed reviews at test screenings. The report was made official as NBC did not include the superheroine-themed show in its 2011-2012 primetime schedule.
More Wonder Woman News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'