First Footage From 'Wonder Woman' Pilot Surfaces
"Wonder Woman" was not picked up by NBC for its fall line-up, but people still can get a sneak peek to the pilot. The first teaser to the reboot project has recently hit the web, showing Adrianne Palicki in the titular character's costume as she is seen walking towards the camera with furious expression.
Joining Palicki in the cast ensemble were Elizabeth Hurley who was tapped to play villain Veronica Cale, and Justin Bruening who was cast as Steve Trevor aka the primary love interest of Wonder Woman/Diana Price. Both of them do not appear in the newly-released snippet.
"Wonder Woman" had garnered a lot of buzz since the peacock decided to go with the pilot using the script from David E. Kelley. The cast and crew were then spotted filming the pilot in Los Angeles in March.
In May, however, it was said that the network would not give a greenlight to the show after the pilot earned mixed reviews at test screenings. The report was made official as NBC did not include the superheroine-themed show in its 2011-2012 primetime schedule.
More Wonder Woman News
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser