Jason Bateman to Join Vince Vaughn in 'Insane Laws'
Jason Bateman seems to be a busy man this year. While prepping for the summer release of his two films, "The Change-Up" and "Horrible Bosses", the "Couples Retreat" actor is allegedly entering negotiations to star in new comedy "The Insane Laws".
Should the deal be finalized, he will star opposite Vince Vaughn. Deadline reports that screenwriter Jeremy Garelick, who happens to be Vaughn's close friend since working together in "The Break-Up", will make a directorial debut with this flick. Neal H. Moritz, in the meantime, serves as the producer.
"The Insane Laws" will tell a story of two friends whose relationship is tested when their grown children fall in love to each other. Things get worse after the daughter of Vaughn's character gets pregnant with the son of Bateman's character.
Bateman came to prominence after playing Michael Bluth on "Arrested Development", a role that led him to win some notable kudos including 2004 Golden Globe Awards for Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy. This 42-year-old thesp recently appeared opposite Simon Pegg and Sigourney Weaver in "Paul".
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game