Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine Record a Duet
Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine have a joint project outside "The Voice". The 30-year-old beauty has told Us Weekly that she and the Maroon 5 frontman have hit the recording booth together. "We just recorded a song together. We have a great relationship. It's a big lovefest," she said.
Details of the song are yet to be provided, and it is unclear whether the single would be included in Xtina's upcoming studio album. The "Beautiful" hitmaker recently confirmed that she has been preparing new material for her new effort.
Previously, Christina has recorded a duet with another "Voice" judge Cee-Lo Green. Titled "Nasty", the track has hit the web in May. Cee-Lo confirmed the song was recorded a few years ago before they signed up for the reality show, and "was supposed to make the 'Burlesque' soundtrack."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'