Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine Record a Duet
Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine have a joint project outside "The Voice". The 30-year-old beauty has told Us Weekly that she and the Maroon 5 frontman have hit the recording booth together. "We just recorded a song together. We have a great relationship. It's a big lovefest," she said.
Details of the song are yet to be provided, and it is unclear whether the single would be included in Xtina's upcoming studio album. The "Beautiful" hitmaker recently confirmed that she has been preparing new material for her new effort.
Previously, Christina has recorded a duet with another "Voice" judge Cee-Lo Green. Titled "Nasty", the track has hit the web in May. Cee-Lo confirmed the song was recorded a few years ago before they signed up for the reality show, and "was supposed to make the 'Burlesque' soundtrack."
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise