Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine Record a Duet
Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine have a joint project outside "The Voice". The 30-year-old beauty has told Us Weekly that she and the Maroon 5 frontman have hit the recording booth together. "We just recorded a song together. We have a great relationship. It's a big lovefest," she said.
Details of the song are yet to be provided, and it is unclear whether the single would be included in Xtina's upcoming studio album. The "Beautiful" hitmaker recently confirmed that she has been preparing new material for her new effort.
Previously, Christina has recorded a duet with another "Voice" judge Cee-Lo Green. Titled "Nasty", the track has hit the web in May. Cee-Lo confirmed the song was recorded a few years ago before they signed up for the reality show, and "was supposed to make the 'Burlesque' soundtrack."
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her