Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine Record a Duet
Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine have a joint project outside "The Voice". The 30-year-old beauty has told Us Weekly that she and the Maroon 5 frontman have hit the recording booth together. "We just recorded a song together. We have a great relationship. It's a big lovefest," she said.
Details of the song are yet to be provided, and it is unclear whether the single would be included in Xtina's upcoming studio album. The "Beautiful" hitmaker recently confirmed that she has been preparing new material for her new effort.
Previously, Christina has recorded a duet with another "Voice" judge Cee-Lo Green. Titled "Nasty", the track has hit the web in May. Cee-Lo confirmed the song was recorded a few years ago before they signed up for the reality show, and "was supposed to make the 'Burlesque' soundtrack."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'