Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine Record a Duet
Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine have a joint project outside "The Voice". The 30-year-old beauty has told Us Weekly that she and the Maroon 5 frontman have hit the recording booth together. "We just recorded a song together. We have a great relationship. It's a big lovefest," she said.
Details of the song are yet to be provided, and it is unclear whether the single would be included in Xtina's upcoming studio album. The "Beautiful" hitmaker recently confirmed that she has been preparing new material for her new effort.
Previously, Christina has recorded a duet with another "Voice" judge Cee-Lo Green. Titled "Nasty", the track has hit the web in May. Cee-Lo confirmed the song was recorded a few years ago before they signed up for the reality show, and "was supposed to make the 'Burlesque' soundtrack."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'