Photo: Nicole Scherzinger's Debut on 'X Factor (US)' Judging Panel
Nicole Scherzinger has moved from the stage to the judging panel of "The X Factor (US)". The 32-year-old singer, who was initially booked to co-host the show, sat among Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and L.A. Reid as she made her debut as a judge during the New Jersey auditions kicked off on Wednesday, June 8.
Sharing her feeling about the new stint, she revealed she was "ranked 1000 in nerves on my first day." The "Don't Hold Your Breath" songstress has also shared pictures from the backstage featuring her with fellow judges Abdul and Reid.
"A dream come true! I was & always will B her biggest fan! I cnt believe I get 2 work w/Paula. X Factor day 1!" she tweeted along with one of the images. In another post, she wrote, "After finishing my vry 1st day on the new job, every1 has bn amazing! Thanku NJ 4 welcoming me. I'm truly grateful & excited 2 B judging."
Scherzinger was tapped to replace Cheryl Cole after the British beauty reportedly lacked chemistry with former "American Idol" judge Abdul. Commenting on the Girls Aloud star's firing, the former Pussycat Dolls member wisely said, "I just hope Cheryl's made the right decisions for her... I haven't spoken to Cheryl, she's a lovely, talented, sweet girl."
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?