Photo: Nicole Scherzinger's Debut on 'X Factor (US)' Judging Panel
Nicole Scherzinger has moved from the stage to the judging panel of "The X Factor (US)". The 32-year-old singer, who was initially booked to co-host the show, sat among Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and L.A. Reid as she made her debut as a judge during the New Jersey auditions kicked off on Wednesday, June 8.
Sharing her feeling about the new stint, she revealed she was "ranked 1000 in nerves on my first day." The "Don't Hold Your Breath" songstress has also shared pictures from the backstage featuring her with fellow judges Abdul and Reid.
"A dream come true! I was & always will B her biggest fan! I cnt believe I get 2 work w/Paula. X Factor day 1!" she tweeted along with one of the images. In another post, she wrote, "After finishing my vry 1st day on the new job, every1 has bn amazing! Thanku NJ 4 welcoming me. I'm truly grateful & excited 2 B judging."
Scherzinger was tapped to replace Cheryl Cole after the British beauty reportedly lacked chemistry with former "American Idol" judge Abdul. Commenting on the Girls Aloud star's firing, the former Pussycat Dolls member wisely said, "I just hope Cheryl's made the right decisions for her... I haven't spoken to Cheryl, she's a lovely, talented, sweet girl."
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'