Khloe Kardashian Comes to Kim's Defense Over Cheating Allegations
Khloe Kardashian isn't staying quiet over allegations that Kim Kardashian was cheating on fiance Kris Humphries with NFL player Bret Lockett. The star of "Khloe & Lamar" was quick to come to her sister's defense when asked about the alleged scandal at the Forbes' Celebrity 100 celebration in Los Angeles on Wednesday, June 8.
Addressing the issue, the 26-year-old told E! News, "I have...honestly, this guy, it's so funny, I've never heard of him. This person is, I think, crazy." She continued on, "It's so weird that people these days can just say, like complete strangers, 'Oh my god, he's been seeing her for five months,' and this and that, he's crazy,. I think it's very...it's sad."
Kim herself has previously threatened to sue Bret and InTouch Weekly who published the affair story. Through her lawyer Dennis A. Roach, she demanded the tabloid to "immediately refrain from publishing, distributing or disseminating any factually untrue and unsubstantiated information." Should the publication not oblige, she "will be forced to take appropriate legal action."
New England Patriots player Bret responded to the threat with a claim that he has concrete proof that they did hook up. To "TMZ Live", the 24-year-old insisted he has phone records, text messages and very personal cell phone photos of Kim. He moreover added that he is willing to present the evidence in court.
Since then, Kim has fired off a second cease-and-desist order to Bret. A new letter from her lawyer Michael Kump read, "To put it very plainly and clearly, and as Mr. Lockett knows, there is not now, and never has been, such a relationship. Ms. Kardashian does not know and has never even met Mr. Lockett."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism