Khloe Kardashian Comes to Kim's Defense Over Cheating Allegations
Khloe Kardashian isn't staying quiet over allegations that Kim Kardashian was cheating on fiance Kris Humphries with NFL player Bret Lockett. The star of "Khloe & Lamar" was quick to come to her sister's defense when asked about the alleged scandal at the Forbes' Celebrity 100 celebration in Los Angeles on Wednesday, June 8.
Addressing the issue, the 26-year-old told E! News, "I have...honestly, this guy, it's so funny, I've never heard of him. This person is, I think, crazy." She continued on, "It's so weird that people these days can just say, like complete strangers, 'Oh my god, he's been seeing her for five months,' and this and that, he's crazy,. I think it's very...it's sad."
Kim herself has previously threatened to sue Bret and InTouch Weekly who published the affair story. Through her lawyer Dennis A. Roach, she demanded the tabloid to "immediately refrain from publishing, distributing or disseminating any factually untrue and unsubstantiated information." Should the publication not oblige, she "will be forced to take appropriate legal action."
New England Patriots player Bret responded to the threat with a claim that he has concrete proof that they did hook up. To "TMZ Live", the 24-year-old insisted he has phone records, text messages and very personal cell phone photos of Kim. He moreover added that he is willing to present the evidence in court.
Since then, Kim has fired off a second cease-and-desist order to Bret. A new letter from her lawyer Michael Kump read, "To put it very plainly and clearly, and as Mr. Lockett knows, there is not now, and never has been, such a relationship. Ms. Kardashian does not know and has never even met Mr. Lockett."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring