Flo Rida Released on $2,000 Bail, Allowed to Fly to Bangkok
Flo Rida is out of jail hours after being arrested on suspicion of drunk driving. The rapper behind "Right Round" and "Low" was released on $2,000 bail on Thursday afternoon, June 9. He was covering his face from cameras with a T-shirt when making his exit, TMZ reported.
Despite the incident, Flo will go on with his scheduled performance abroad. His lawyer Christopher Lyons mentioned that the Hip-Hop artist has obtained a signed court order that allows him to travel to Asia for a series of concerts in Bangkok, Thailand over the weekend. He, however, was ordered to return on June 16.
Flo whose real name is Tramar Dillard was arrested for DUI in Miami Beach on Thursday, June 9 morning. He got into more trouble after police found out he was driving his 2008 red and black Bugatti on suspended license for failing to pay a traffic fine. The pop-rapper was taken into custody shortly before 4:00 A.M. ET and charged with both DUI and driving under suspended driver's license.
It was reported that Flo didn't immediately stopped his car when he was signaled to pull over by the police. He swerved several times before pulling the vehicle over near Lennox Avenue. When being told to walk a single line, he allegedly admitted that he had a few drinks and attempted to convince the arresting officer that he was alert enough to drive again. His blood alcohol level, however, was .185, more than twice the legal limit.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child