Flo Rida Released on $2,000 Bail, Allowed to Fly to Bangkok
Flo Rida is out of jail hours after being arrested on suspicion of drunk driving. The rapper behind "Right Round" and "Low" was released on $2,000 bail on Thursday afternoon, June 9. He was covering his face from cameras with a T-shirt when making his exit, TMZ reported.
Despite the incident, Flo will go on with his scheduled performance abroad. His lawyer Christopher Lyons mentioned that the Hip-Hop artist has obtained a signed court order that allows him to travel to Asia for a series of concerts in Bangkok, Thailand over the weekend. He, however, was ordered to return on June 16.
Flo whose real name is Tramar Dillard was arrested for DUI in Miami Beach on Thursday, June 9 morning. He got into more trouble after police found out he was driving his 2008 red and black Bugatti on suspended license for failing to pay a traffic fine. The pop-rapper was taken into custody shortly before 4:00 A.M. ET and charged with both DUI and driving under suspended driver's license.
It was reported that Flo didn't immediately stopped his car when he was signaled to pull over by the police. He swerved several times before pulling the vehicle over near Lennox Avenue. When being told to walk a single line, he allegedly admitted that he had a few drinks and attempted to convince the arresting officer that he was alert enough to drive again. His blood alcohol level, however, was .185, more than twice the legal limit.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack