Flo Rida Released on $2,000 Bail, Allowed to Fly to Bangkok
Flo Rida is out of jail hours after being arrested on suspicion of drunk driving. The rapper behind "Right Round" and "Low" was released on $2,000 bail on Thursday afternoon, June 9. He was covering his face from cameras with a T-shirt when making his exit, TMZ reported.
Despite the incident, Flo will go on with his scheduled performance abroad. His lawyer Christopher Lyons mentioned that the Hip-Hop artist has obtained a signed court order that allows him to travel to Asia for a series of concerts in Bangkok, Thailand over the weekend. He, however, was ordered to return on June 16.
Flo whose real name is Tramar Dillard was arrested for DUI in Miami Beach on Thursday, June 9 morning. He got into more trouble after police found out he was driving his 2008 red and black Bugatti on suspended license for failing to pay a traffic fine. The pop-rapper was taken into custody shortly before 4:00 A.M. ET and charged with both DUI and driving under suspended driver's license.
It was reported that Flo didn't immediately stopped his car when he was signaled to pull over by the police. He swerved several times before pulling the vehicle over near Lennox Avenue. When being told to walk a single line, he allegedly admitted that he had a few drinks and attempted to convince the arresting officer that he was alert enough to drive again. His blood alcohol level, however, was .185, more than twice the legal limit.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle