First Look at Sacha Baron Cohen in Saddam Hussein-Like 'Dictator' Costume
Paramount has debuted the first official photo of Sacha Baron Cohen from "The Dictator". The image, courtesy of The Huffington Post, features the 39-year-old comedian in Saddam Hussein-inspired costume complete with facial hair and a pair of glasses adorning his face.
Loosely based on "Zabibah and the King" novel written by Hussein himself, the film "tells the heroic story of a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed." The problem is, this "goat herder" has to find a new meaning in life in America.
In addition to Cohen, the comedy drama also has Ben Kingsley and Jason Mantzoukas taking the supporting roles. Larry Charles, in the meantime, serves behind the lens for the movie which is slated for May 11, 2012 release across the United States.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off