First Look at Sacha Baron Cohen in Saddam Hussein-Like 'Dictator' Costume
Paramount has debuted the first official photo of Sacha Baron Cohen from "The Dictator". The image, courtesy of The Huffington Post, features the 39-year-old comedian in Saddam Hussein-inspired costume complete with facial hair and a pair of glasses adorning his face.
Loosely based on "Zabibah and the King" novel written by Hussein himself, the film "tells the heroic story of a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed." The problem is, this "goat herder" has to find a new meaning in life in America.
In addition to Cohen, the comedy drama also has Ben Kingsley and Jason Mantzoukas taking the supporting roles. Larry Charles, in the meantime, serves behind the lens for the movie which is slated for May 11, 2012 release across the United States.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby