First Look at Sacha Baron Cohen in Saddam Hussein-Like 'Dictator' Costume
Paramount has debuted the first official photo of Sacha Baron Cohen from "The Dictator". The image, courtesy of The Huffington Post, features the 39-year-old comedian in Saddam Hussein-inspired costume complete with facial hair and a pair of glasses adorning his face.
Loosely based on "Zabibah and the King" novel written by Hussein himself, the film "tells the heroic story of a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed." The problem is, this "goat herder" has to find a new meaning in life in America.
In addition to Cohen, the comedy drama also has Ben Kingsley and Jason Mantzoukas taking the supporting roles. Larry Charles, in the meantime, serves behind the lens for the movie which is slated for May 11, 2012 release across the United States.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding