First Look at Sacha Baron Cohen in Saddam Hussein-Like 'Dictator' Costume
Paramount has debuted the first official photo of Sacha Baron Cohen from "The Dictator". The image, courtesy of The Huffington Post, features the 39-year-old comedian in Saddam Hussein-inspired costume complete with facial hair and a pair of glasses adorning his face.
Loosely based on "Zabibah and the King" novel written by Hussein himself, the film "tells the heroic story of a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed." The problem is, this "goat herder" has to find a new meaning in life in America.
In addition to Cohen, the comedy drama also has Ben Kingsley and Jason Mantzoukas taking the supporting roles. Larry Charles, in the meantime, serves behind the lens for the movie which is slated for May 11, 2012 release across the United States.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences