First Look at Sacha Baron Cohen in Saddam Hussein-Like 'Dictator' Costume
Paramount has debuted the first official photo of Sacha Baron Cohen from "The Dictator". The image, courtesy of The Huffington Post, features the 39-year-old comedian in Saddam Hussein-inspired costume complete with facial hair and a pair of glasses adorning his face.
Loosely based on "Zabibah and the King" novel written by Hussein himself, the film "tells the heroic story of a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed." The problem is, this "goat herder" has to find a new meaning in life in America.
In addition to Cohen, the comedy drama also has Ben Kingsley and Jason Mantzoukas taking the supporting roles. Larry Charles, in the meantime, serves behind the lens for the movie which is slated for May 11, 2012 release across the United States.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy