Charlize Theron on Her Relationship With Prince Harry
Hollywood actress Charlize Theron has talked about U.K. royal Prince Harry who was seen laughing with her during a May 7 charity polo match in Royal Berkshires. Theron praised the bachelor of his charity work in Africa where she was born.
"He was really lovely. Super nice," Theron said in front of reporters crowding the launch party of Dior VII on Wednesday, June 9. "I really like the work he does in Africa." The 35-year-old actress who is the spokesmodel for the label was at the party to support her eponymous Africa Outreach Project.
As for her love life, Theron made it clear that she is "single". She split from actor Stuart Townsend last year after more than 10 years together, but she admitted that life has been "really good". She said, "I've had a lot of great opportunities given to me. There's a part of how much I am grateful...that makes me want to do this work in Africa."
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery