Charlize Theron on Her Relationship With Prince Harry
Hollywood actress Charlize Theron has talked about U.K. royal Prince Harry who was seen laughing with her during a May 7 charity polo match in Royal Berkshires. Theron praised the bachelor of his charity work in Africa where she was born.
"He was really lovely. Super nice," Theron said in front of reporters crowding the launch party of Dior VII on Wednesday, June 9. "I really like the work he does in Africa." The 35-year-old actress who is the spokesmodel for the label was at the party to support her eponymous Africa Outreach Project.
As for her love life, Theron made it clear that she is "single". She split from actor Stuart Townsend last year after more than 10 years together, but she admitted that life has been "really good". She said, "I've had a lot of great opportunities given to me. There's a part of how much I am grateful...that makes me want to do this work in Africa."
More Charlize Theron News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction