Charlize Theron on Her Relationship With Prince Harry
Hollywood actress Charlize Theron has talked about U.K. royal Prince Harry who was seen laughing with her during a May 7 charity polo match in Royal Berkshires. Theron praised the bachelor of his charity work in Africa where she was born.
"He was really lovely. Super nice," Theron said in front of reporters crowding the launch party of Dior VII on Wednesday, June 9. "I really like the work he does in Africa." The 35-year-old actress who is the spokesmodel for the label was at the party to support her eponymous Africa Outreach Project.
As for her love life, Theron made it clear that she is "single". She split from actor Stuart Townsend last year after more than 10 years together, but she admitted that life has been "really good". She said, "I've had a lot of great opportunities given to me. There's a part of how much I am grateful...that makes me want to do this work in Africa."
More Charlize Theron News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered