Charlize Theron on Her Relationship With Prince Harry
Hollywood actress Charlize Theron has talked about U.K. royal Prince Harry who was seen laughing with her during a May 7 charity polo match in Royal Berkshires. Theron praised the bachelor of his charity work in Africa where she was born.
"He was really lovely. Super nice," Theron said in front of reporters crowding the launch party of Dior VII on Wednesday, June 9. "I really like the work he does in Africa." The 35-year-old actress who is the spokesmodel for the label was at the party to support her eponymous Africa Outreach Project.
As for her love life, Theron made it clear that she is "single". She split from actor Stuart Townsend last year after more than 10 years together, but she admitted that life has been "really good". She said, "I've had a lot of great opportunities given to me. There's a part of how much I am grateful...that makes me want to do this work in Africa."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked