Charlize Theron on Her Relationship With Prince Harry
Hollywood actress Charlize Theron has talked about U.K. royal Prince Harry who was seen laughing with her during a May 7 charity polo match in Royal Berkshires. Theron praised the bachelor of his charity work in Africa where she was born.
"He was really lovely. Super nice," Theron said in front of reporters crowding the launch party of Dior VII on Wednesday, June 9. "I really like the work he does in Africa." The 35-year-old actress who is the spokesmodel for the label was at the party to support her eponymous Africa Outreach Project.
As for her love life, Theron made it clear that she is "single". She split from actor Stuart Townsend last year after more than 10 years together, but she admitted that life has been "really good". She said, "I've had a lot of great opportunities given to me. There's a part of how much I am grateful...that makes me want to do this work in Africa."
More Charlize Theron News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2