Flo Rida Arrested for DUI and Suspended License
Flo Rida faced a double trouble on Thursday, June 9 morning. He was arrested for DUI in Miami Beach and after the police did a computer check on him, it was found out that his driving license was suspended last month for failing to pay a traffic fine.
Flo was driving around in his 2008 red and black Bugatti, which is worth around $1.7 million, when the police pulled him over. According to police report which was acquired by TMZ, a large crowd was on the scene when Flo was pulled over. These bystanders tried to help the rapper escape an arrest. They were "trying to get officers to let [Flo Rida] go. Some individuals were offering to drive [Flo] home."
The arresting officer then told Flo to walk a single line but the rapper told the cop,"Officer I can't do this. I don't feel I can't walk a straight line. I had a few drinks. Let's try another test." Flo also made an attempt to convince the officer that he was alert enough to drive again, saying "I can make it home". But the cops didn't let him try.
Flo then took a breathalyzer test and his blood alcohol level was .185, more than twice the legal limit. He was taken into custody in a nearby station shortly before 4:00 A.M. ET and charged with both DUI and driving under suspended driver's license.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding