Sheryl Crow Flashed Underwear on TV and Joked About It
Shania Twain's hard fall was not the only unplanned incident at the CMT Music Awards. Sheryl Crow suffered a wardrobe malfunction while she was performing "Collide" with host Kid Rock at the Wednesday, June 8 prize-giving ceremony.
Wearing a mini skirt and a blazer, Crow sat on a stool with legs crossed. As she attempted to stand up, she accidentally flashed her underwear to the camera as seen in a DVR-replay which quickly went viral online.
Crow was aware of the mishap and said while presenting an award with Sara Evans an hour later, "Okay, I'm just going to address the elephant in the room. People all over America are tweeting that I was wearing a really short skirt when I sang with Kid Rock and that when I got up off the stool, I showed my underwear."
Evans chimed in, "At least you were wearing underwear." Crow added, "I was wearing underwear because I'm good, clean, family entertainment."
More Sheryl Crow News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds