Sheryl Crow Flashed Underwear on TV and Joked About It
Shania Twain's hard fall was not the only unplanned incident at the CMT Music Awards. Sheryl Crow suffered a wardrobe malfunction while she was performing "Collide" with host Kid Rock at the Wednesday, June 8 prize-giving ceremony.
Wearing a mini skirt and a blazer, Crow sat on a stool with legs crossed. As she attempted to stand up, she accidentally flashed her underwear to the camera as seen in a DVR-replay which quickly went viral online.
Crow was aware of the mishap and said while presenting an award with Sara Evans an hour later, "Okay, I'm just going to address the elephant in the room. People all over America are tweeting that I was wearing a really short skirt when I sang with Kid Rock and that when I got up off the stool, I showed my underwear."
Evans chimed in, "At least you were wearing underwear." Crow added, "I was wearing underwear because I'm good, clean, family entertainment."
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day