Sheryl Crow Flashed Underwear on TV and Joked About It
Shania Twain's hard fall was not the only unplanned incident at the CMT Music Awards. Sheryl Crow suffered a wardrobe malfunction while she was performing "Collide" with host Kid Rock at the Wednesday, June 8 prize-giving ceremony.
Wearing a mini skirt and a blazer, Crow sat on a stool with legs crossed. As she attempted to stand up, she accidentally flashed her underwear to the camera as seen in a DVR-replay which quickly went viral online.
Crow was aware of the mishap and said while presenting an award with Sara Evans an hour later, "Okay, I'm just going to address the elephant in the room. People all over America are tweeting that I was wearing a really short skirt when I sang with Kid Rock and that when I got up off the stool, I showed my underwear."
Evans chimed in, "At least you were wearing underwear." Crow added, "I was wearing underwear because I'm good, clean, family entertainment."
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'