Sheryl Crow Flashed Underwear on TV and Joked About It
Shania Twain's hard fall was not the only unplanned incident at the CMT Music Awards. Sheryl Crow suffered a wardrobe malfunction while she was performing "Collide" with host Kid Rock at the Wednesday, June 8 prize-giving ceremony.
Wearing a mini skirt and a blazer, Crow sat on a stool with legs crossed. As she attempted to stand up, she accidentally flashed her underwear to the camera as seen in a DVR-replay which quickly went viral online.
Crow was aware of the mishap and said while presenting an award with Sara Evans an hour later, "Okay, I'm just going to address the elephant in the room. People all over America are tweeting that I was wearing a really short skirt when I sang with Kid Rock and that when I got up off the stool, I showed my underwear."
Evans chimed in, "At least you were wearing underwear." Crow added, "I was wearing underwear because I'm good, clean, family entertainment."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding