Sheryl Crow Flashed Underwear on TV and Joked About It
Shania Twain's hard fall was not the only unplanned incident at the CMT Music Awards. Sheryl Crow suffered a wardrobe malfunction while she was performing "Collide" with host Kid Rock at the Wednesday, June 8 prize-giving ceremony.
Wearing a mini skirt and a blazer, Crow sat on a stool with legs crossed. As she attempted to stand up, she accidentally flashed her underwear to the camera as seen in a DVR-replay which quickly went viral online.
Crow was aware of the mishap and said while presenting an award with Sara Evans an hour later, "Okay, I'm just going to address the elephant in the room. People all over America are tweeting that I was wearing a really short skirt when I sang with Kid Rock and that when I got up off the stool, I showed my underwear."
Evans chimed in, "At least you were wearing underwear." Crow added, "I was wearing underwear because I'm good, clean, family entertainment."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal