'Super 8' Los Angeles Premiere Bows to Stunning Elle Fanning
Elle Fanning stole the spotlight during "Super 8" Los Angeles premiere at Regency Village Theatre. Coming to the special screening on Wednesday, June 8, the budding actress looked stunning in her embroidered cream dress.
The 13-year-old beauty was joined by co-star Amanda Michalka, who walked the black carpet with sister Alyson Michalka. Adding the masculine side were Kyle Chandler, Noah Emmerich, Joel Courtney and Riley Griffiths who came in tuxedos. Both director J.J. Abrams and co-producer Steven Spielberg were also seen promoting the forthcoming film.
Albeit the fact that they do not star in "Super 8", Tom Cruise, Pete Wentz, and Conan O'Brien attended the event as well. Cruise donned his black shirt and denim trousers, while Wentz chose denim jacket on top of white shirt. O'Brien looked neat in his black-on-blue outfit. Other Hollywood stars attending the premiere included Paz Vega, Kate Capshaw, Josh Holloway and Jenna Elfman.
"Super 8", which will come to selected cinemas in U.S. and Canada on June 9, follows a group of friends in a small Ohio town who witness a catastrophic train crash while making a super 8 movie and soon suspect that it was not an accident. Shortly after, unusual disappearances and inexplicable events begin to take place in town, and the local Deputy tries to uncover the truth - something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage