'Super 8' Los Angeles Premiere Bows to Stunning Elle Fanning
Elle Fanning stole the spotlight during "Super 8" Los Angeles premiere at Regency Village Theatre. Coming to the special screening on Wednesday, June 8, the budding actress looked stunning in her embroidered cream dress.
The 13-year-old beauty was joined by co-star Amanda Michalka, who walked the black carpet with sister Alyson Michalka. Adding the masculine side were Kyle Chandler, Noah Emmerich, Joel Courtney and Riley Griffiths who came in tuxedos. Both director J.J. Abrams and co-producer Steven Spielberg were also seen promoting the forthcoming film.
Albeit the fact that they do not star in "Super 8", Tom Cruise, Pete Wentz, and Conan O'Brien attended the event as well. Cruise donned his black shirt and denim trousers, while Wentz chose denim jacket on top of white shirt. O'Brien looked neat in his black-on-blue outfit. Other Hollywood stars attending the premiere included Paz Vega, Kate Capshaw, Josh Holloway and Jenna Elfman.
"Super 8", which will come to selected cinemas in U.S. and Canada on June 9, follows a group of friends in a small Ohio town who witness a catastrophic train crash while making a super 8 movie and soon suspect that it was not an accident. Shortly after, unusual disappearances and inexplicable events begin to take place in town, and the local Deputy tries to uncover the truth - something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly