First Pic: Pink Takes Newborn Daughter to the Beach
Pop rocker Pink didn't waste time resting at home after giving birth to a baby girl. On Tuesday, June 7, just five days after welcoming Willow Sage Hart, the "So What" hitmaker went on a beach hike with the newborn and her husband Carey Hart, and first photos of them as a family have come out via X17Online.
The pictures display the 31-year-old singer wearing workout gear and carrying a camera, while motocross husband toted around Willow in a brown baby sling. Of the outing, X17's photographer said, "Pink looked so happy to be out of the house and to be on the beach. She loves nature and loves the ocean air and it seemed like an emotional time for them to introduce their baby to the world."
Pink gave birth to Willow last Thursday, June 2 at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California. "We are ecstatic to welcome our new beautiful healthy happy baby girl, Willow Sage Hart," the singer wrote on Twitter when announcing the happy news later that day. "She is gorgeous, just like her daddy. #beyondblessed."
More Pink News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen