Video Premiere: Far East Movement's 'So What?'
After ruling the chart with "Like a G6" last year, Far East Movement are now looking to score a summer hit with another uplifting single "So What?". In support of the dance track, the electro hip-hop group debut a Guillaume Doubet-directed music video which serves the upbeat song quite well.
The clip depicts Kev Nish, Prohgress and J-Splif singing the song in front of the DJ booth while Virman is spinning the turntable. In other scene, two lingerie-clad ladies are seducing the camera with their sultry look before hopping on a backseat of bike with each of the band's member.
"So What?" appears in Far East's debut album "Free Wired" which has been released since October 2010. Mostly filled with club-ready anthems, the CD is described as a soundtrack of their lifestyle. "We set out to make an Alternative Pop album fusing all of our inspirations from Hip-Hop, electro, pop, alternative rock... anything that's in our iPod," they said.
Far East Movement's "So What?" music video
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018