Video Premiere: Far East Movement's 'So What?'
After ruling the chart with "Like a G6" last year, Far East Movement are now looking to score a summer hit with another uplifting single "So What?". In support of the dance track, the electro hip-hop group debut a Guillaume Doubet-directed music video which serves the upbeat song quite well.
The clip depicts Kev Nish, Prohgress and J-Splif singing the song in front of the DJ booth while Virman is spinning the turntable. In other scene, two lingerie-clad ladies are seducing the camera with their sultry look before hopping on a backseat of bike with each of the band's member.
"So What?" appears in Far East's debut album "Free Wired" which has been released since October 2010. Mostly filled with club-ready anthems, the CD is described as a soundtrack of their lifestyle. "We set out to make an Alternative Pop album fusing all of our inspirations from Hip-Hop, electro, pop, alternative rock... anything that's in our iPod," they said.
Far East Movement's "So What?" music video
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign