Video Premiere: Far East Movement's 'So What?'
After ruling the chart with "Like a G6" last year, Far East Movement are now looking to score a summer hit with another uplifting single "So What?". In support of the dance track, the electro hip-hop group debut a Guillaume Doubet-directed music video which serves the upbeat song quite well.
The clip depicts Kev Nish, Prohgress and J-Splif singing the song in front of the DJ booth while Virman is spinning the turntable. In other scene, two lingerie-clad ladies are seducing the camera with their sultry look before hopping on a backseat of bike with each of the band's member.
"So What?" appears in Far East's debut album "Free Wired" which has been released since October 2010. Mostly filled with club-ready anthems, the CD is described as a soundtrack of their lifestyle. "We set out to make an Alternative Pop album fusing all of our inspirations from Hip-Hop, electro, pop, alternative rock... anything that's in our iPod," they said.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs