Video Premiere: Far East Movement's 'So What?'
After ruling the chart with "Like a G6" last year, Far East Movement are now looking to score a summer hit with another uplifting single "So What?". In support of the dance track, the electro hip-hop group debut a Guillaume Doubet-directed music video which serves the upbeat song quite well.
The clip depicts Kev Nish, Prohgress and J-Splif singing the song in front of the DJ booth while Virman is spinning the turntable. In other scene, two lingerie-clad ladies are seducing the camera with their sultry look before hopping on a backseat of bike with each of the band's member.
"So What?" appears in Far East's debut album "Free Wired" which has been released since October 2010. Mostly filled with club-ready anthems, the CD is described as a soundtrack of their lifestyle. "We set out to make an Alternative Pop album fusing all of our inspirations from Hip-Hop, electro, pop, alternative rock... anything that's in our iPod," they said.
Far East Movement's "So What?" music video
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour