Video Premiere: Far East Movement's 'So What?'
After ruling the chart with "Like a G6" last year, Far East Movement are now looking to score a summer hit with another uplifting single "So What?". In support of the dance track, the electro hip-hop group debut a Guillaume Doubet-directed music video which serves the upbeat song quite well.
The clip depicts Kev Nish, Prohgress and J-Splif singing the song in front of the DJ booth while Virman is spinning the turntable. In other scene, two lingerie-clad ladies are seducing the camera with their sultry look before hopping on a backseat of bike with each of the band's member.
"So What?" appears in Far East's debut album "Free Wired" which has been released since October 2010. Mostly filled with club-ready anthems, the CD is described as a soundtrack of their lifestyle. "We set out to make an Alternative Pop album fusing all of our inspirations from Hip-Hop, electro, pop, alternative rock... anything that's in our iPod," they said.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed