Eminem Plays With His Spit-Fire Lyrics in Bad Meets Evil's 'Fast Lane' Video
"Fast Lane", the first single of Bad Meets Evil's reunion project, has got an official music video. It features Eminem and his partner Royce da 5'9" in an abandoned warehouse playing and abusing their lyrics while trading them in a spit-fire style. It's filmed in Southwestern Detroit and directed by James Larese of collective group Syndrome.
In the chorus, the rap/Hip-Hop duo gets together and hops a cheesy green-looking car. "Livin' life in the fast lane/ Movin' at the speed of life and I can't slow down/ Only got a gallon in the gas tank/ But I'm almost at the finish line, so I can't stop now," so it's told when they start the ride. "I don't really know where I'm headed, just enjoyin' the ride/ Just gon roll 'til I drop and ride 'til I die."
"Fast Lane" was offered as the first single of "The Sequel" which is set for June 14 U.S. release. It features the Slim Slady giving a slightly-disturbing shout-out to his "Roman's Revenge" collaborator Nicki Minaj. "I hope I don't sound too heinous when I say this/ but Nicki Minaj, I want to stick my penis in your anus," he rhymes.
The other songs that have already been embraced by music fans are Mike Epps-assisted "I'm on Everything", Bruno Mars-featuring "Lighters", and Lady GaGa-dissing track "A Kiss". In the latest song, the Slim Shady also targets Justin Bieber in his lyrics.
Bad Meets Evil's "Fast Lane" music video
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday