Eminem Plays With His Spit-Fire Lyrics in Bad Meets Evil's 'Fast Lane' Video
"Fast Lane", the first single of Bad Meets Evil's reunion project, has got an official music video. It features Eminem and his partner Royce da 5'9" in an abandoned warehouse playing and abusing their lyrics while trading them in a spit-fire style. It's filmed in Southwestern Detroit and directed by James Larese of collective group Syndrome.
In the chorus, the rap/Hip-Hop duo gets together and hops a cheesy green-looking car. "Livin' life in the fast lane/ Movin' at the speed of life and I can't slow down/ Only got a gallon in the gas tank/ But I'm almost at the finish line, so I can't stop now," so it's told when they start the ride. "I don't really know where I'm headed, just enjoyin' the ride/ Just gon roll 'til I drop and ride 'til I die."
"Fast Lane" was offered as the first single of "The Sequel" which is set for June 14 U.S. release. It features the Slim Slady giving a slightly-disturbing shout-out to his "Roman's Revenge" collaborator Nicki Minaj. "I hope I don't sound too heinous when I say this/ but Nicki Minaj, I want to stick my penis in your anus," he rhymes.
The other songs that have already been embraced by music fans are Mike Epps-assisted "I'm on Everything", Bruno Mars-featuring "Lighters", and Lady GaGa-dissing track "A Kiss". In the latest song, the Slim Shady also targets Justin Bieber in his lyrics.
Bad Meets Evil's "Fast Lane" music video
More Eminem News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'