Beyonce Unhappy With Album Leak but Appreciates the Positive Response
Beyonce Knowles has broken her silence about her new album leak by posting a heartfelt statement on Facebook. On June 8, the R&B diva let her fans know that while she is grateful with the positive response over her new music despite their premature arrival, she makes it clear that she's not quite happy with the leak because it's not the way how she wanted it to be sent to her fans.
"My music was leaked and while this is not how I wanted to present my new songs, I appreciate the positive response from my fans," she said. "When I record music I always think about my fans singing every note and dancing to every beat. I make music to make people happy and I appreciate that everyone has been so anxious to hear my new songs."
A day prior, several new songs from the album popped up on the internet starting with a song called "Party" which features OutKast's Andre Benjamin aka Andre 3000. Despite her label's attempt to stop the leak, some more new songs from the album made their way to the internet. They included "Start Over", "Love on Top" and "Countdown".
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen