Beyonce Unhappy With Album Leak but Appreciates the Positive Response
Beyonce Knowles has broken her silence about her new album leak by posting a heartfelt statement on Facebook. On June 8, the R&B diva let her fans know that while she is grateful with the positive response over her new music despite their premature arrival, she makes it clear that she's not quite happy with the leak because it's not the way how she wanted it to be sent to her fans.
"My music was leaked and while this is not how I wanted to present my new songs, I appreciate the positive response from my fans," she said. "When I record music I always think about my fans singing every note and dancing to every beat. I make music to make people happy and I appreciate that everyone has been so anxious to hear my new songs."
A day prior, several new songs from the album popped up on the internet starting with a song called "Party" which features OutKast's Andre Benjamin aka Andre 3000. Despite her label's attempt to stop the leak, some more new songs from the album made their way to the internet. They included "Start Over", "Love on Top" and "Countdown".
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed