Beyonce Unhappy With Album Leak but Appreciates the Positive Response
Beyonce Knowles has broken her silence about her new album leak by posting a heartfelt statement on Facebook. On June 8, the R&B diva let her fans know that while she is grateful with the positive response over her new music despite their premature arrival, she makes it clear that she's not quite happy with the leak because it's not the way how she wanted it to be sent to her fans.
"My music was leaked and while this is not how I wanted to present my new songs, I appreciate the positive response from my fans," she said. "When I record music I always think about my fans singing every note and dancing to every beat. I make music to make people happy and I appreciate that everyone has been so anxious to hear my new songs."
A day prior, several new songs from the album popped up on the internet starting with a song called "Party" which features OutKast's Andre Benjamin aka Andre 3000. Despite her label's attempt to stop the leak, some more new songs from the album made their way to the internet. They included "Start Over", "Love on Top" and "Countdown".
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences