Pic: Emma Watson on 'Perks of Being a Wallflower' Set
"The Perks of Being a Wallflower" is currently in production, and Logan Lerman has taken to his Twitter page to share a few of on-set pics, including the one highlighting Emma Watson. The image features the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" beauty peeping from the top of a Stephen Chbosky book which covers a part of her face.
This forthcoming drama film centers its story on a shy kid, portrayed by Lerman, who writes a series of letters to an anonymous pen pal to describe his adolescent life, including drug use and sexuality. His letters also feature some other problems, including when he is dealing with suicide and mental illness.
In addition to Watson and Lerman, "The Vampire Diaries" star Nina Dobrev is also cast as Candance. Meanwhile, Paul Rudd, Mae Whitman and Johnny Simmons take the supporting roles for the movie which is expected to grace U.S. theaters in 2012.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding