Pic: Emma Watson on 'Perks of Being a Wallflower' Set
"The Perks of Being a Wallflower" is currently in production, and Logan Lerman has taken to his Twitter page to share a few of on-set pics, including the one highlighting Emma Watson. The image features the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" beauty peeping from the top of a Stephen Chbosky book which covers a part of her face.
This forthcoming drama film centers its story on a shy kid, portrayed by Lerman, who writes a series of letters to an anonymous pen pal to describe his adolescent life, including drug use and sexuality. His letters also feature some other problems, including when he is dealing with suicide and mental illness.
In addition to Watson and Lerman, "The Vampire Diaries" star Nina Dobrev is also cast as Candance. Meanwhile, Paul Rudd, Mae Whitman and Johnny Simmons take the supporting roles for the movie which is expected to grace U.S. theaters in 2012.
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'