Pic: Emma Watson on 'Perks of Being a Wallflower' Set
"The Perks of Being a Wallflower" is currently in production, and Logan Lerman has taken to his Twitter page to share a few of on-set pics, including the one highlighting Emma Watson. The image features the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" beauty peeping from the top of a Stephen Chbosky book which covers a part of her face.
This forthcoming drama film centers its story on a shy kid, portrayed by Lerman, who writes a series of letters to an anonymous pen pal to describe his adolescent life, including drug use and sexuality. His letters also feature some other problems, including when he is dealing with suicide and mental illness.
In addition to Watson and Lerman, "The Vampire Diaries" star Nina Dobrev is also cast as Candance. Meanwhile, Paul Rudd, Mae Whitman and Johnny Simmons take the supporting roles for the movie which is expected to grace U.S. theaters in 2012.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns