Pic: Emma Watson on 'Perks of Being a Wallflower' Set
"The Perks of Being a Wallflower" is currently in production, and Logan Lerman has taken to his Twitter page to share a few of on-set pics, including the one highlighting Emma Watson. The image features the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" beauty peeping from the top of a Stephen Chbosky book which covers a part of her face.
This forthcoming drama film centers its story on a shy kid, portrayed by Lerman, who writes a series of letters to an anonymous pen pal to describe his adolescent life, including drug use and sexuality. His letters also feature some other problems, including when he is dealing with suicide and mental illness.
In addition to Watson and Lerman, "The Vampire Diaries" star Nina Dobrev is also cast as Candance. Meanwhile, Paul Rudd, Mae Whitman and Johnny Simmons take the supporting roles for the movie which is expected to grace U.S. theaters in 2012.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says