Pic: Emma Watson on 'Perks of Being a Wallflower' Set
"The Perks of Being a Wallflower" is currently in production, and Logan Lerman has taken to his Twitter page to share a few of on-set pics, including the one highlighting Emma Watson. The image features the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" beauty peeping from the top of a Stephen Chbosky book which covers a part of her face.
This forthcoming drama film centers its story on a shy kid, portrayed by Lerman, who writes a series of letters to an anonymous pen pal to describe his adolescent life, including drug use and sexuality. His letters also feature some other problems, including when he is dealing with suicide and mental illness.
In addition to Watson and Lerman, "The Vampire Diaries" star Nina Dobrev is also cast as Candance. Meanwhile, Paul Rudd, Mae Whitman and Johnny Simmons take the supporting roles for the movie which is expected to grace U.S. theaters in 2012.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'