Video: Lil Wayne Goes Unplugged for '6 Foot 7 Foot' Performance
Being taped last month, Lil Wayne's unplugged performances at MTV2 have finally been aired. The rap mogul took the center stage at the intimate concert and stripped down his own songs like Cory Gunz-assisted "6 Foot 7 Foot" and Tupac Shakur's "Hail Mary".
Weezy took off his red cap and black shades before performing the "6 Foot 7 Foot", much to concertgoers' delight. He, furthermore, made the fans scream their approval when he moved to ditch his white shirt and wife beater, leaving him wearing only his sagging pants.
"There's a whole bunch of similarities between Pac and I, and I just thought it was the perfect song, and of course I had to give a tribute to the people that did what I do so much better than I do and Tupac is one on them," he said when explaining why he chose to cover Tupac's song.
More Lil Wayne News
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups