Former Spice Girl Mel C Debuts 'Rock Me' Music Video
Melanie C, one of the former Spice Girls, has just premiered a music video for her latest solo single "Rock Me". It features soccer-loving male and female dancers showing off their skills in dancing and playing ball under a bridge on the side of a Manchester street.
The single will serve as a theme song for German broadcaster ZDF's coverage of the Women's World Cup. It's also expected to make the cut to Melanie's upcoming solo studio album tentatively titled "The Sea" which might be due this fall.
Talking about the album, she once said, "I really feel this could be the best album of my career. I've worked with great writers, got fantastic songs and I'm really excited about the production. After working in the theatre my voice is in pretty good shape and following a long break after having my little girl and my theatre run, I've been feeling even more inspired."
Melanie C's "Rock Me" music video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival