Former Spice Girl Mel C Debuts 'Rock Me' Music Video
Melanie C, one of the former Spice Girls, has just premiered a music video for her latest solo single "Rock Me". It features soccer-loving male and female dancers showing off their skills in dancing and playing ball under a bridge on the side of a Manchester street.
The single will serve as a theme song for German broadcaster ZDF's coverage of the Women's World Cup. It's also expected to make the cut to Melanie's upcoming solo studio album tentatively titled "The Sea" which might be due this fall.
Talking about the album, she once said, "I really feel this could be the best album of my career. I've worked with great writers, got fantastic songs and I'm really excited about the production. After working in the theatre my voice is in pretty good shape and following a long break after having my little girl and my theatre run, I've been feeling even more inspired."
Melanie C's "Rock Me" music video
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site