Former Spice Girl Mel C Debuts 'Rock Me' Music Video
Melanie C, one of the former Spice Girls, has just premiered a music video for her latest solo single "Rock Me". It features soccer-loving male and female dancers showing off their skills in dancing and playing ball under a bridge on the side of a Manchester street.
The single will serve as a theme song for German broadcaster ZDF's coverage of the Women's World Cup. It's also expected to make the cut to Melanie's upcoming solo studio album tentatively titled "The Sea" which might be due this fall.
Talking about the album, she once said, "I really feel this could be the best album of my career. I've worked with great writers, got fantastic songs and I'm really excited about the production. After working in the theatre my voice is in pretty good shape and following a long break after having my little girl and my theatre run, I've been feeling even more inspired."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'