Former Spice Girl Mel C Debuts 'Rock Me' Music Video
Melanie C, one of the former Spice Girls, has just premiered a music video for her latest solo single "Rock Me". It features soccer-loving male and female dancers showing off their skills in dancing and playing ball under a bridge on the side of a Manchester street.
The single will serve as a theme song for German broadcaster ZDF's coverage of the Women's World Cup. It's also expected to make the cut to Melanie's upcoming solo studio album tentatively titled "The Sea" which might be due this fall.
Talking about the album, she once said, "I really feel this could be the best album of my career. I've worked with great writers, got fantastic songs and I'm really excited about the production. After working in the theatre my voice is in pretty good shape and following a long break after having my little girl and my theatre run, I've been feeling even more inspired."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!