Former Spice Girl Mel C Debuts 'Rock Me' Music Video
Melanie C, one of the former Spice Girls, has just premiered a music video for her latest solo single "Rock Me". It features soccer-loving male and female dancers showing off their skills in dancing and playing ball under a bridge on the side of a Manchester street.
The single will serve as a theme song for German broadcaster ZDF's coverage of the Women's World Cup. It's also expected to make the cut to Melanie's upcoming solo studio album tentatively titled "The Sea" which might be due this fall.
Talking about the album, she once said, "I really feel this could be the best album of my career. I've worked with great writers, got fantastic songs and I'm really excited about the production. After working in the theatre my voice is in pretty good shape and following a long break after having my little girl and my theatre run, I've been feeling even more inspired."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture