Nicolas Cage's Son Rushed to Hospital for Mental Evaluation
Drama seems refusing to leave Nicolas Cage alone. After he made media headlines following his domestic abuse arrest in mid-April, the "Drive Angry" star is hit with another unpleasant news. On Tuesday, June 7, his rocker son was taken to the hospital for a mental evaluation and may be put on a 5150 psychiatric hold.
Weston Cage was taken to the medical facility by ambulance following an alleged altercation at The Farmer's Kitchen in Hollywood on Tuesday afternoon. TMZ reported that the 20-year-old musician freaked out and become violent with his trainer at around 4:00 P.M. after he was told he couldn't eat something on the menu.
The trainer and an onlooker tried to calm Weston down, but he continued freaking out. It wasn't until the police threatened to tase the lead singer of Eyes of Noctum if he didn't get on the ground that he complied. Accordingly, the police strapped Weston to a gurney after putting him in handcuffs because they worried he was unstable.
It is still unclear whether Weston was under the influence of drugs or alcohol when the incident happened. Words are, he had a huge argument with wife Nikki Williams, whom he married in an Easter weekend wedding in New Orleans, earlier Tuesday morning that resulted in her storming out of their house.
Nicolas himself is reportedly accompanying Weston in the hospital. TMZ claimed that the actor who reprises his role as Johnny Blaze in "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" has cleared his schedule and plans to stay by his son's side.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016