Red Skull Confronts Captain America in New TV Spot
Red Skull has his first encounter with his enemy Captain America in a new TV spot for "Captain America: The First Avenger". In the preview, Hugo Weaving's evil character is asking Chris Evans' titular character, "What made you so special?"
An adaptation from Marvel comics, the superhero film centers its story on Steve Rogers, a military service washout who volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America and tries to fit in his new image. Being Captain America means that Rogers has to fight against the evil Hydra organization, led by the villainous Red Skull.
Made under the direction of Joe Johnston, this movie also has Hayley Atwell and Sebastian Stan star as Peggy Carter and Bucky Barnes respectively. Toby Jones, Dominic Cooper and Tommy Lee Jones are among other stars supporting the film, which is slated for July 22 release across the U.S.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her