Red Skull Confronts Captain America in New TV Spot
Red Skull has his first encounter with his enemy Captain America in a new TV spot for "Captain America: The First Avenger". In the preview, Hugo Weaving's evil character is asking Chris Evans' titular character, "What made you so special?"
An adaptation from Marvel comics, the superhero film centers its story on Steve Rogers, a military service washout who volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America and tries to fit in his new image. Being Captain America means that Rogers has to fight against the evil Hydra organization, led by the villainous Red Skull.
Made under the direction of Joe Johnston, this movie also has Hayley Atwell and Sebastian Stan star as Peggy Carter and Bucky Barnes respectively. Toby Jones, Dominic Cooper and Tommy Lee Jones are among other stars supporting the film, which is slated for July 22 release across the U.S.
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry