Red Skull Confronts Captain America in New TV Spot
Red Skull has his first encounter with his enemy Captain America in a new TV spot for "Captain America: The First Avenger". In the preview, Hugo Weaving's evil character is asking Chris Evans' titular character, "What made you so special?"
An adaptation from Marvel comics, the superhero film centers its story on Steve Rogers, a military service washout who volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America and tries to fit in his new image. Being Captain America means that Rogers has to fight against the evil Hydra organization, led by the villainous Red Skull.
Made under the direction of Joe Johnston, this movie also has Hayley Atwell and Sebastian Stan star as Peggy Carter and Bucky Barnes respectively. Toby Jones, Dominic Cooper and Tommy Lee Jones are among other stars supporting the film, which is slated for July 22 release across the U.S.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'