Red Skull Confronts Captain America in New TV Spot
Red Skull has his first encounter with his enemy Captain America in a new TV spot for "Captain America: The First Avenger". In the preview, Hugo Weaving's evil character is asking Chris Evans' titular character, "What made you so special?"
An adaptation from Marvel comics, the superhero film centers its story on Steve Rogers, a military service washout who volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America and tries to fit in his new image. Being Captain America means that Rogers has to fight against the evil Hydra organization, led by the villainous Red Skull.
Made under the direction of Joe Johnston, this movie also has Hayley Atwell and Sebastian Stan star as Peggy Carter and Bucky Barnes respectively. Toby Jones, Dominic Cooper and Tommy Lee Jones are among other stars supporting the film, which is slated for July 22 release across the U.S.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences