Chris Evans Confesses He's Going Bald
Chris Evans has made a shocking confession when attending this year's MTV Movie Awards last Sunday, June 5. The actor, who buffed up his body for "Captain America: The First Avenger", confessed in an interview with E! News that he is going bald. "I have no problem saying this, but I'm losing my hair," he said.
Having signed up for three "Captain America" films and three "The Avengers" movies, the 29-year-old admitted he worries about his future as the superhero. "The fear is this [role] can span 10 years so I can be doing this character until I'm 40," he shared. "I'm supposed to be like this superior human. He can't be balding...How horrible would it be if this superior man has male pattern baldness?"
While fretting about his thinning hairline, the "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" actor is confident about maintaining his bulky physique through daily exercise. "That I can control," he said with a smile on his face. "It's a lot more than I'd like it to be, but you know, if I miss three or four days, I feel like s**t." He went on to reveal that he scrapped running from his workout, explaining "I'll get too thin. I lose weight so quickly."
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'