Chris Evans Confesses He's Going Bald
Chris Evans has made a shocking confession when attending this year's MTV Movie Awards last Sunday, June 5. The actor, who buffed up his body for "Captain America: The First Avenger", confessed in an interview with E! News that he is going bald. "I have no problem saying this, but I'm losing my hair," he said.
Having signed up for three "Captain America" films and three "The Avengers" movies, the 29-year-old admitted he worries about his future as the superhero. "The fear is this [role] can span 10 years so I can be doing this character until I'm 40," he shared. "I'm supposed to be like this superior human. He can't be balding...How horrible would it be if this superior man has male pattern baldness?"
While fretting about his thinning hairline, the "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" actor is confident about maintaining his bulky physique through daily exercise. "That I can control," he said with a smile on his face. "It's a lot more than I'd like it to be, but you know, if I miss three or four days, I feel like s**t." He went on to reveal that he scrapped running from his workout, explaining "I'll get too thin. I lose weight so quickly."
More Chris Evans News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed