Chris Evans Confesses He's Going Bald
Chris Evans has made a shocking confession when attending this year's MTV Movie Awards last Sunday, June 5. The actor, who buffed up his body for "Captain America: The First Avenger", confessed in an interview with E! News that he is going bald. "I have no problem saying this, but I'm losing my hair," he said.
Having signed up for three "Captain America" films and three "The Avengers" movies, the 29-year-old admitted he worries about his future as the superhero. "The fear is this [role] can span 10 years so I can be doing this character until I'm 40," he shared. "I'm supposed to be like this superior human. He can't be balding...How horrible would it be if this superior man has male pattern baldness?"
While fretting about his thinning hairline, the "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" actor is confident about maintaining his bulky physique through daily exercise. "That I can control," he said with a smile on his face. "It's a lot more than I'd like it to be, but you know, if I miss three or four days, I feel like s**t." He went on to reveal that he scrapped running from his workout, explaining "I'll get too thin. I lose weight so quickly."
More Chris Evans News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri