Chris Evans Confesses He's Going Bald
Chris Evans has made a shocking confession when attending this year's MTV Movie Awards last Sunday, June 5. The actor, who buffed up his body for "Captain America: The First Avenger", confessed in an interview with E! News that he is going bald. "I have no problem saying this, but I'm losing my hair," he said.
Having signed up for three "Captain America" films and three "The Avengers" movies, the 29-year-old admitted he worries about his future as the superhero. "The fear is this [role] can span 10 years so I can be doing this character until I'm 40," he shared. "I'm supposed to be like this superior human. He can't be balding...How horrible would it be if this superior man has male pattern baldness?"
While fretting about his thinning hairline, the "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" actor is confident about maintaining his bulky physique through daily exercise. "That I can control," he said with a smile on his face. "It's a lot more than I'd like it to be, but you know, if I miss three or four days, I feel like s**t." He went on to reveal that he scrapped running from his workout, explaining "I'll get too thin. I lose weight so quickly."
More Chris Evans News
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef