Chris Evans Confesses He's Going Bald
Chris Evans has made a shocking confession when attending this year's MTV Movie Awards last Sunday, June 5. The actor, who buffed up his body for "Captain America: The First Avenger", confessed in an interview with E! News that he is going bald. "I have no problem saying this, but I'm losing my hair," he said.
Having signed up for three "Captain America" films and three "The Avengers" movies, the 29-year-old admitted he worries about his future as the superhero. "The fear is this [role] can span 10 years so I can be doing this character until I'm 40," he shared. "I'm supposed to be like this superior human. He can't be balding...How horrible would it be if this superior man has male pattern baldness?"
While fretting about his thinning hairline, the "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" actor is confident about maintaining his bulky physique through daily exercise. "That I can control," he said with a smile on his face. "It's a lot more than I'd like it to be, but you know, if I miss three or four days, I feel like s**t." He went on to reveal that he scrapped running from his workout, explaining "I'll get too thin. I lose weight so quickly."
More Chris Evans News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo