Eminem's Bad Meets Evil Album 'Hell: The Sequel' Gets Promo Ad
"Hell: The Sequel", Eminem's reunion project with his Bad Meets Evil partner Royce da 5'9", is inching closer to its U.S. release date on June 14. Ahead of the album arrival, a video ad is unleashed to promote the rap effort.
A cowboy is seen lounging on a rocking chair in the porch of a farm house, saying, "Legend has it that over a decade ago two outlaws took this town over. Sheriffs couldn't stop em, quickest damn gun slingers I've ever seen. Got murdered in cold blood."
The male cowboy continues, telling the tale about those two ex-cons. He stated, "The ghost of bad and evil still lurk in this town. And on a quiet night, you can still hear the footsteps of Slim Shady and Royce Da Five-Nine."
"Hell: The Sequel" will be Bad Meets Evil's first duet effort since they dropped a CD titled "Nuttin' to Do" in 1999. It's led by single "Fast Lane" which features the Slim Slady giving a slightly-disturbing shout-out to his "Roman's Revenge" collaborator Nicki Minaj. "I hope I don't sound too heinous when I say this/ but Nicki Minaj, I want to stick my penis in your anus," he rhymes.
Eminem also disses Lady GaGa and Justin Bieber in "A Kiss". The rap mogul targets the Mother Monster over her hermaphrodite rumor, rapping "tell Lady GaGa she can quit her job at the post office/ She's still a male lady." As for the Canadian pop idol, he makes it clear that he and his partner "don't give a damn how Bieber doing."
More Eminem News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says