Eminem's Bad Meets Evil Album 'Hell: The Sequel' Gets Promo Ad
"Hell: The Sequel", Eminem's reunion project with his Bad Meets Evil partner Royce da 5'9", is inching closer to its U.S. release date on June 14. Ahead of the album arrival, a video ad is unleashed to promote the rap effort.
A cowboy is seen lounging on a rocking chair in the porch of a farm house, saying, "Legend has it that over a decade ago two outlaws took this town over. Sheriffs couldn't stop em, quickest damn gun slingers I've ever seen. Got murdered in cold blood."
The male cowboy continues, telling the tale about those two ex-cons. He stated, "The ghost of bad and evil still lurk in this town. And on a quiet night, you can still hear the footsteps of Slim Shady and Royce Da Five-Nine."
"Hell: The Sequel" will be Bad Meets Evil's first duet effort since they dropped a CD titled "Nuttin' to Do" in 1999. It's led by single "Fast Lane" which features the Slim Slady giving a slightly-disturbing shout-out to his "Roman's Revenge" collaborator Nicki Minaj. "I hope I don't sound too heinous when I say this/ but Nicki Minaj, I want to stick my penis in your anus," he rhymes.
Eminem also disses Lady GaGa and Justin Bieber in "A Kiss". The rap mogul targets the Mother Monster over her hermaphrodite rumor, rapping "tell Lady GaGa she can quit her job at the post office/ She's still a male lady." As for the Canadian pop idol, he makes it clear that he and his partner "don't give a damn how Bieber doing."
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media