'Tron Legacy' Sequel Gets Screenwriter
A follow-up for "Tron Legacy" is slowly moving forward. After a teaser for the third "Tron" film seeped through the web in March, Walt Disney Pictures is reported hiring "Eight Below" screenwriter David DiGilio to provide script for this untitled Tron Legacy sequel.
Heat Vision reports that "Tron Legacy" writers, Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis, were expected to return to the project. However, they both "got waylaid" by their upcoming TV series "Once Upon a Time", which will be debuted this fall.
Although a writer has been tapped to make a script for "Tron Legay" sequel, the forthcoming flick is way from a sure-thing. The site suggests that the decision to make a sequel may rest with the performance of "Tron: Uprising" on Disney XD, which will be aired in 2012. It is also unclear whether Joseph Kosinski will reprise his directorial job.
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Keke Palmer Flaunts Nipple Piercings as She Parties in Skintight Dress
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Step Out for Lunch Date After She Dishes on Their First Date on 'Ellen'
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child