'Tron Legacy' Sequel Gets Screenwriter
A follow-up for "Tron Legacy" is slowly moving forward. After a teaser for the third "Tron" film seeped through the web in March, Walt Disney Pictures is reported hiring "Eight Below" screenwriter David DiGilio to provide script for this untitled Tron Legacy sequel.
Heat Vision reports that "Tron Legacy" writers, Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis, were expected to return to the project. However, they both "got waylaid" by their upcoming TV series "Once Upon a Time", which will be debuted this fall.
Although a writer has been tapped to make a script for "Tron Legay" sequel, the forthcoming flick is way from a sure-thing. The site suggests that the decision to make a sequel may rest with the performance of "Tron: Uprising" on Disney XD, which will be aired in 2012. It is also unclear whether Joseph Kosinski will reprise his directorial job.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?