'Tron Legacy' Sequel Gets Screenwriter
A follow-up for "Tron Legacy" is slowly moving forward. After a teaser for the third "Tron" film seeped through the web in March, Walt Disney Pictures is reported hiring "Eight Below" screenwriter David DiGilio to provide script for this untitled Tron Legacy sequel.
Heat Vision reports that "Tron Legacy" writers, Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis, were expected to return to the project. However, they both "got waylaid" by their upcoming TV series "Once Upon a Time", which will be debuted this fall.
Although a writer has been tapped to make a script for "Tron Legay" sequel, the forthcoming flick is way from a sure-thing. The site suggests that the decision to make a sequel may rest with the performance of "Tron: Uprising" on Disney XD, which will be aired in 2012. It is also unclear whether Joseph Kosinski will reprise his directorial job.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says