'Tron Legacy' Sequel Gets Screenwriter
A follow-up for "Tron Legacy" is slowly moving forward. After a teaser for the third "Tron" film seeped through the web in March, Walt Disney Pictures is reported hiring "Eight Below" screenwriter David DiGilio to provide script for this untitled Tron Legacy sequel.
Heat Vision reports that "Tron Legacy" writers, Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis, were expected to return to the project. However, they both "got waylaid" by their upcoming TV series "Once Upon a Time", which will be debuted this fall.
Although a writer has been tapped to make a script for "Tron Legay" sequel, the forthcoming flick is way from a sure-thing. The site suggests that the decision to make a sequel may rest with the performance of "Tron: Uprising" on Disney XD, which will be aired in 2012. It is also unclear whether Joseph Kosinski will reprise his directorial job.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise