'Tron Legacy' Sequel Gets Screenwriter
A follow-up for "Tron Legacy" is slowly moving forward. After a teaser for the third "Tron" film seeped through the web in March, Walt Disney Pictures is reported hiring "Eight Below" screenwriter David DiGilio to provide script for this untitled Tron Legacy sequel.
Heat Vision reports that "Tron Legacy" writers, Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis, were expected to return to the project. However, they both "got waylaid" by their upcoming TV series "Once Upon a Time", which will be debuted this fall.
Although a writer has been tapped to make a script for "Tron Legay" sequel, the forthcoming flick is way from a sure-thing. The site suggests that the decision to make a sequel may rest with the performance of "Tron: Uprising" on Disney XD, which will be aired in 2012. It is also unclear whether Joseph Kosinski will reprise his directorial job.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Gets Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed