First Look: Edward Norton on 'Moonrise Kingdom' Set
On-set photos from "Moonrise Kingdom" have leaked online via The Film Stage. On one of those images, Edward Norton is seen in costume as a boy scout leader. Bill Murray is also snapped on the set, standing between two boys.
In addition to posting the photos, the site also confirms that Harvey Keitel is cast to take an unknown role in the drama thriller movie. The actor has been rumored taking part in the film for some time, but he was not among the cast line-up.
This Wes Anderson-helmed movie revolves around two young adults who fall in love and run away. Leaders in their New England town are sticking the idea that they've disappeared and go in search of them.
Norton will play a scout leader who brings his charges on a search. Bruce Willis, in the meantime, plays the town sheriff who's also looking, and who is having an affair with the missing girl's mother, the role Frances McDormand portrays. Murray, a regular in Anderson's films, will play the girl's father, who has his own issues.
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off