First Look: Edward Norton on 'Moonrise Kingdom' Set
On-set photos from "Moonrise Kingdom" have leaked online via The Film Stage. On one of those images, Edward Norton is seen in costume as a boy scout leader. Bill Murray is also snapped on the set, standing between two boys.
In addition to posting the photos, the site also confirms that Harvey Keitel is cast to take an unknown role in the drama thriller movie. The actor has been rumored taking part in the film for some time, but he was not among the cast line-up.
This Wes Anderson-helmed movie revolves around two young adults who fall in love and run away. Leaders in their New England town are sticking the idea that they've disappeared and go in search of them.
Norton will play a scout leader who brings his charges on a search. Bruce Willis, in the meantime, plays the town sheriff who's also looking, and who is having an affair with the missing girl's mother, the role Frances McDormand portrays. Murray, a regular in Anderson's films, will play the girl's father, who has his own issues.
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards