'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Renewed for Season 4 and Moved to Sunday
Bravo has picked up "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" for a fourth season even before the currently airing season 3 is close to its end. The renewal is not so surprising considering the show's soaring rating since it debuted the third season.
In May, "New Jersey" delivered the highest rated season premiere ever in the network's history with 2.02 million viewers 18-49, and 2.87 million viewers total. The third season no longer includes Danielle Staub on the cast ensemble, but introduces two new housewives: Melissa Gorga and Kathy Wakile, who are Teresa Giudice's sister-in-law and Teresa's first cousin respectively.
Along with the renewal, Bravo also announced that "New Jersey" will move to Sunday nights at 10 P.M. ET starting June 12. It occupies the slot of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" which has just aired its season 6 finale on June 5.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake