'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Renewed for Season 4 and Moved to Sunday
Bravo has picked up "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" for a fourth season even before the currently airing season 3 is close to its end. The renewal is not so surprising considering the show's soaring rating since it debuted the third season.
In May, "New Jersey" delivered the highest rated season premiere ever in the network's history with 2.02 million viewers 18-49, and 2.87 million viewers total. The third season no longer includes Danielle Staub on the cast ensemble, but introduces two new housewives: Melissa Gorga and Kathy Wakile, who are Teresa Giudice's sister-in-law and Teresa's first cousin respectively.
Along with the renewal, Bravo also announced that "New Jersey" will move to Sunday nights at 10 P.M. ET starting June 12. It occupies the slot of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" which has just aired its season 6 finale on June 5.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage