'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Renewed for Season 4 and Moved to Sunday
Bravo has picked up "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" for a fourth season even before the currently airing season 3 is close to its end. The renewal is not so surprising considering the show's soaring rating since it debuted the third season.
In May, "New Jersey" delivered the highest rated season premiere ever in the network's history with 2.02 million viewers 18-49, and 2.87 million viewers total. The third season no longer includes Danielle Staub on the cast ensemble, but introduces two new housewives: Melissa Gorga and Kathy Wakile, who are Teresa Giudice's sister-in-law and Teresa's first cousin respectively.
Along with the renewal, Bravo also announced that "New Jersey" will move to Sunday nights at 10 P.M. ET starting June 12. It occupies the slot of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" which has just aired its season 6 finale on June 5.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs