'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Renewed for Season 4 and Moved to Sunday
Bravo has picked up "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" for a fourth season even before the currently airing season 3 is close to its end. The renewal is not so surprising considering the show's soaring rating since it debuted the third season.
In May, "New Jersey" delivered the highest rated season premiere ever in the network's history with 2.02 million viewers 18-49, and 2.87 million viewers total. The third season no longer includes Danielle Staub on the cast ensemble, but introduces two new housewives: Melissa Gorga and Kathy Wakile, who are Teresa Giudice's sister-in-law and Teresa's first cousin respectively.
Along with the renewal, Bravo also announced that "New Jersey" will move to Sunday nights at 10 P.M. ET starting June 12. It occupies the slot of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" which has just aired its season 6 finale on June 5.
More The Real Housewives of New Jersey News
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak