'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Renewed for Season 4 and Moved to Sunday
Bravo has picked up "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" for a fourth season even before the currently airing season 3 is close to its end. The renewal is not so surprising considering the show's soaring rating since it debuted the third season.
In May, "New Jersey" delivered the highest rated season premiere ever in the network's history with 2.02 million viewers 18-49, and 2.87 million viewers total. The third season no longer includes Danielle Staub on the cast ensemble, but introduces two new housewives: Melissa Gorga and Kathy Wakile, who are Teresa Giudice's sister-in-law and Teresa's first cousin respectively.
Along with the renewal, Bravo also announced that "New Jersey" will move to Sunday nights at 10 P.M. ET starting June 12. It occupies the slot of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" which has just aired its season 6 finale on June 5.
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover