'Secret Life of the American Teenager' 4.01 Preview: Hidden Feelings Exposed
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" has just wrapped the third season on June 6, but it will soon start the new round. The fourth season is set to premiere next week and a preview to the first episode has been shared.
In "When One Door Opens", Adrian refuses to leave the house and decides that she and Amy should open up about their feelings to each other. In the meantime, Ricky and Amy are likely to move forward with their plan which they have discussed about for a long time.
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" returns for the fourth season on ABC Family, Monday, June 13 at 8/7c. It is followed by a new series "Switched at Birth".
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture