'Secret Life of the American Teenager' 4.01 Preview: Hidden Feelings Exposed
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" has just wrapped the third season on June 6, but it will soon start the new round. The fourth season is set to premiere next week and a preview to the first episode has been shared.
In "When One Door Opens", Adrian refuses to leave the house and decides that she and Amy should open up about their feelings to each other. In the meantime, Ricky and Amy are likely to move forward with their plan which they have discussed about for a long time.
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" returns for the fourth season on ABC Family, Monday, June 13 at 8/7c. It is followed by a new series "Switched at Birth".
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?