'Secret Life of the American Teenager' 4.01 Preview: Hidden Feelings Exposed
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" has just wrapped the third season on June 6, but it will soon start the new round. The fourth season is set to premiere next week and a preview to the first episode has been shared.
In "When One Door Opens", Adrian refuses to leave the house and decides that she and Amy should open up about their feelings to each other. In the meantime, Ricky and Amy are likely to move forward with their plan which they have discussed about for a long time.
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" returns for the fourth season on ABC Family, Monday, June 13 at 8/7c. It is followed by a new series "Switched at Birth".
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign