'Secret Life of the American Teenager' 4.01 Preview: Hidden Feelings Exposed
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" has just wrapped the third season on June 6, but it will soon start the new round. The fourth season is set to premiere next week and a preview to the first episode has been shared.
In "When One Door Opens", Adrian refuses to leave the house and decides that she and Amy should open up about their feelings to each other. In the meantime, Ricky and Amy are likely to move forward with their plan which they have discussed about for a long time.
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" returns for the fourth season on ABC Family, Monday, June 13 at 8/7c. It is followed by a new series "Switched at Birth".
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts