'Secret Life of the American Teenager' 4.01 Preview: Hidden Feelings Exposed
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" has just wrapped the third season on June 6, but it will soon start the new round. The fourth season is set to premiere next week and a preview to the first episode has been shared.
In "When One Door Opens", Adrian refuses to leave the house and decides that she and Amy should open up about their feelings to each other. In the meantime, Ricky and Amy are likely to move forward with their plan which they have discussed about for a long time.
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" returns for the fourth season on ABC Family, Monday, June 13 at 8/7c. It is followed by a new series "Switched at Birth".
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say