Kristen Stewart Fancied by Nicki Minaj for Her 'Crusty Shoes' at MTV Movie Awards
Kristen Stewart suddenly found a new BFF during the Sunday night's 2011 MTV Movie Awards show, and surprisingly it was raptress Nicki Minaj. The "Twilight" darling was praised by the "Super Bass" rapper, especially because of her taste in footwear.
"[Kristen] had shoes on that didn't hurt her feet. And she didn't care that they looked really kind of crusty," the Trinidad and Tobago-native singer said to MTV News. "But I did too! I had my Uggs on backstage. So that made me bond with her," she added. "She's cute."
While admitting her adoration toward the rumored girlfriend of Robert Pattinson, the 26-year-old singer said that she had a good time having to team up with Ashton Kutcher to present the Best Female Performance trophy to the Bella Swan depicter. "Ashton Kutcher is a lot of fun. We're cool," she said.
The rapper, who loves to throw lap dances in some of her concerts, admitted that being part of the prize-giving event's presenters was really exciting. "I wasn't nervous at all today - for one of the only time I can remember," she enthused. "This was fun!"
More Kristen Stewart News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...