Kristen Stewart Fancied by Nicki Minaj for Her 'Crusty Shoes' at MTV Movie Awards
Kristen Stewart suddenly found a new BFF during the Sunday night's 2011 MTV Movie Awards show, and surprisingly it was raptress Nicki Minaj. The "Twilight" darling was praised by the "Super Bass" rapper, especially because of her taste in footwear.
"[Kristen] had shoes on that didn't hurt her feet. And she didn't care that they looked really kind of crusty," the Trinidad and Tobago-native singer said to MTV News. "But I did too! I had my Uggs on backstage. So that made me bond with her," she added. "She's cute."
While admitting her adoration toward the rumored girlfriend of Robert Pattinson, the 26-year-old singer said that she had a good time having to team up with Ashton Kutcher to present the Best Female Performance trophy to the Bella Swan depicter. "Ashton Kutcher is a lot of fun. We're cool," she said.
The rapper, who loves to throw lap dances in some of her concerts, admitted that being part of the prize-giving event's presenters was really exciting. "I wasn't nervous at all today - for one of the only time I can remember," she enthused. "This was fun!"
More Kristen Stewart News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed