Shia LaBeouf Finds Suspicious NASA Articles in Fresh 'Transformers 3' TV Spot
Paramount Pictures has unraveled a new TV spot for "Transformers: Dark of the Moon". The fresh video, entitled "Cover Up", sees Shia LaBeouf finding out articles about a NASA scientist whose murder is seemingly related to the chaotic situation in the present.
The third film from the "Transformers" franchise is set to hit theaters across the U.S. on June 29. When a mysterious event from Earth's past erupts into the present day it threatens to bring a war to Earth so big that the Transformers alone will not be able to save us. Shia returns as Sam Witwicky while Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast as her new love interest, Carly.
This movie also hires supporting actors including Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Patrick Dempsey, John Malkovich, and Ken Jeong. Directed by Michael Bay, the film has Ehren Kruger provide the script.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage