Shia LaBeouf Finds Suspicious NASA Articles in Fresh 'Transformers 3' TV Spot
Paramount Pictures has unraveled a new TV spot for "Transformers: Dark of the Moon". The fresh video, entitled "Cover Up", sees Shia LaBeouf finding out articles about a NASA scientist whose murder is seemingly related to the chaotic situation in the present.
The third film from the "Transformers" franchise is set to hit theaters across the U.S. on June 29. When a mysterious event from Earth's past erupts into the present day it threatens to bring a war to Earth so big that the Transformers alone will not be able to save us. Shia returns as Sam Witwicky while Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast as her new love interest, Carly.
This movie also hires supporting actors including Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Patrick Dempsey, John Malkovich, and Ken Jeong. Directed by Michael Bay, the film has Ehren Kruger provide the script.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame