Shia LaBeouf Finds Suspicious NASA Articles in Fresh 'Transformers 3' TV Spot
Paramount Pictures has unraveled a new TV spot for "Transformers: Dark of the Moon". The fresh video, entitled "Cover Up", sees Shia LaBeouf finding out articles about a NASA scientist whose murder is seemingly related to the chaotic situation in the present.
The third film from the "Transformers" franchise is set to hit theaters across the U.S. on June 29. When a mysterious event from Earth's past erupts into the present day it threatens to bring a war to Earth so big that the Transformers alone will not be able to save us. Shia returns as Sam Witwicky while Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast as her new love interest, Carly.
This movie also hires supporting actors including Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Patrick Dempsey, John Malkovich, and Ken Jeong. Directed by Michael Bay, the film has Ehren Kruger provide the script.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video