Shia LaBeouf Finds Suspicious NASA Articles in Fresh 'Transformers 3' TV Spot
Paramount Pictures has unraveled a new TV spot for "Transformers: Dark of the Moon". The fresh video, entitled "Cover Up", sees Shia LaBeouf finding out articles about a NASA scientist whose murder is seemingly related to the chaotic situation in the present.
The third film from the "Transformers" franchise is set to hit theaters across the U.S. on June 29. When a mysterious event from Earth's past erupts into the present day it threatens to bring a war to Earth so big that the Transformers alone will not be able to save us. Shia returns as Sam Witwicky while Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast as her new love interest, Carly.
This movie also hires supporting actors including Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Patrick Dempsey, John Malkovich, and Ken Jeong. Directed by Michael Bay, the film has Ehren Kruger provide the script.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group