Shia LaBeouf Finds Suspicious NASA Articles in Fresh 'Transformers 3' TV Spot
Paramount Pictures has unraveled a new TV spot for "Transformers: Dark of the Moon". The fresh video, entitled "Cover Up", sees Shia LaBeouf finding out articles about a NASA scientist whose murder is seemingly related to the chaotic situation in the present.
The third film from the "Transformers" franchise is set to hit theaters across the U.S. on June 29. When a mysterious event from Earth's past erupts into the present day it threatens to bring a war to Earth so big that the Transformers alone will not be able to save us. Shia returns as Sam Witwicky while Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast as her new love interest, Carly.
This movie also hires supporting actors including Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Patrick Dempsey, John Malkovich, and Ken Jeong. Directed by Michael Bay, the film has Ehren Kruger provide the script.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test