Lingerie-Clad Shakira Does Pole Dancing in 'Rabiosa' Video
Shakira debuts a music video for her latest single "Rabiosa". She shows off her hourglass figure in a black lingerie, writhing, bending and shaking in a seductive pole dancing. She is also seen hiding her long blond locks under a bob brunette wig and prancing around a party.
The video was shot in Barcelona on April 24 and directed by Shakira's long-time collaborator Jaume de la Iguana. Rumor has it, the video was supposed to get its debut in July at the height of summer but because the song is losing positions in the charts, the premiere was rushed forward.
"Rabiosa" is taken from Shakira's latest studio album "Sale El Sol" which has come out since October 2010. The upbeat track features a guest spot from Pitbull, while the Spanish version features El Cata.
Shakira's "Rabiosa" feat. Pitbull music video
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia