Lingerie-Clad Shakira Does Pole Dancing in 'Rabiosa' Video
Shakira debuts a music video for her latest single "Rabiosa". She shows off her hourglass figure in a black lingerie, writhing, bending and shaking in a seductive pole dancing. She is also seen hiding her long blond locks under a bob brunette wig and prancing around a party.
The video was shot in Barcelona on April 24 and directed by Shakira's long-time collaborator Jaume de la Iguana. Rumor has it, the video was supposed to get its debut in July at the height of summer but because the song is losing positions in the charts, the premiere was rushed forward.
"Rabiosa" is taken from Shakira's latest studio album "Sale El Sol" which has come out since October 2010. The upbeat track features a guest spot from Pitbull, while the Spanish version features El Cata.
Shakira's "Rabiosa" feat. Pitbull music video
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now