Lingerie-Clad Shakira Does Pole Dancing in 'Rabiosa' Video
Shakira debuts a music video for her latest single "Rabiosa". She shows off her hourglass figure in a black lingerie, writhing, bending and shaking in a seductive pole dancing. She is also seen hiding her long blond locks under a bob brunette wig and prancing around a party.
The video was shot in Barcelona on April 24 and directed by Shakira's long-time collaborator Jaume de la Iguana. Rumor has it, the video was supposed to get its debut in July at the height of summer but because the song is losing positions in the charts, the premiere was rushed forward.
"Rabiosa" is taken from Shakira's latest studio album "Sale El Sol" which has come out since October 2010. The upbeat track features a guest spot from Pitbull, while the Spanish version features El Cata.
Shakira's "Rabiosa" feat. Pitbull music video
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time