Lingerie-Clad Shakira Does Pole Dancing in 'Rabiosa' Video
Shakira debuts a music video for her latest single "Rabiosa". She shows off her hourglass figure in a black lingerie, writhing, bending and shaking in a seductive pole dancing. She is also seen hiding her long blond locks under a bob brunette wig and prancing around a party.
The video was shot in Barcelona on April 24 and directed by Shakira's long-time collaborator Jaume de la Iguana. Rumor has it, the video was supposed to get its debut in July at the height of summer but because the song is losing positions in the charts, the premiere was rushed forward.
"Rabiosa" is taken from Shakira's latest studio album "Sale El Sol" which has come out since October 2010. The upbeat track features a guest spot from Pitbull, while the Spanish version features El Cata.
Shakira's "Rabiosa" feat. Pitbull music video
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'