Lingerie-Clad Shakira Does Pole Dancing in 'Rabiosa' Video
Shakira debuts a music video for her latest single "Rabiosa". She shows off her hourglass figure in a black lingerie, writhing, bending and shaking in a seductive pole dancing. She is also seen hiding her long blond locks under a bob brunette wig and prancing around a party.
The video was shot in Barcelona on April 24 and directed by Shakira's long-time collaborator Jaume de la Iguana. Rumor has it, the video was supposed to get its debut in July at the height of summer but because the song is losing positions in the charts, the premiere was rushed forward.
"Rabiosa" is taken from Shakira's latest studio album "Sale El Sol" which has come out since October 2010. The upbeat track features a guest spot from Pitbull, while the Spanish version features El Cata.
Shakira's "Rabiosa" feat. Pitbull music video
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?