First Look at Joe Jonas in 'See No More' Video Shoot
Joe Jonas has just filmed a music video for his newly-released solo single "See No More". A picture claimed to be taken from the shooting location has hit the web, depicting the middle of the Jonas Brothers posing next to a brunette in a tube dress.
On Sunday, June 5, Joe wrote on Twitter, "Videoshoot update... Still shooting! This video is one of my favorites yet!" Hours later he gave another update, "Day one of music video is a wrap. Gonna find me some food now!!!!" The video shoot was wrapped on the second day of the filming.
While waiting for the music video to be premiered, fans can watch a lyrics video for the pop/R&B single. It was filmed at Space 15 Twenty in Hollywood and features artist Curtis Kulig writing the lyrics on a huge white board with a black pen paint and spraying the title in red.
In "See No More", Joe ditches some of the band's pop tunes which make his Jo Bros band Disney friendly these past years. Instead, he infuses R&B riffs which were inspired by Chris Brown, which is not quite surprising given that they co-wrote the song together. It's the first official offering of his upcoming solo album.
More Joe Jonas News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns