First Look at Joe Jonas in 'See No More' Video Shoot
Joe Jonas has just filmed a music video for his newly-released solo single "See No More". A picture claimed to be taken from the shooting location has hit the web, depicting the middle of the Jonas Brothers posing next to a brunette in a tube dress.
On Sunday, June 5, Joe wrote on Twitter, "Videoshoot update... Still shooting! This video is one of my favorites yet!" Hours later he gave another update, "Day one of music video is a wrap. Gonna find me some food now!!!!" The video shoot was wrapped on the second day of the filming.
While waiting for the music video to be premiered, fans can watch a lyrics video for the pop/R&B single. It was filmed at Space 15 Twenty in Hollywood and features artist Curtis Kulig writing the lyrics on a huge white board with a black pen paint and spraying the title in red.
In "See No More", Joe ditches some of the band's pop tunes which make his Jo Bros band Disney friendly these past years. Instead, he infuses R&B riffs which were inspired by Chris Brown, which is not quite surprising given that they co-wrote the song together. It's the first official offering of his upcoming solo album.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered