First Look at Joe Jonas in 'See No More' Video Shoot
Joe Jonas has just filmed a music video for his newly-released solo single "See No More". A picture claimed to be taken from the shooting location has hit the web, depicting the middle of the Jonas Brothers posing next to a brunette in a tube dress.
On Sunday, June 5, Joe wrote on Twitter, "Videoshoot update... Still shooting! This video is one of my favorites yet!" Hours later he gave another update, "Day one of music video is a wrap. Gonna find me some food now!!!!" The video shoot was wrapped on the second day of the filming.
While waiting for the music video to be premiered, fans can watch a lyrics video for the pop/R&B single. It was filmed at Space 15 Twenty in Hollywood and features artist Curtis Kulig writing the lyrics on a huge white board with a black pen paint and spraying the title in red.
In "See No More", Joe ditches some of the band's pop tunes which make his Jo Bros band Disney friendly these past years. Instead, he infuses R&B riffs which were inspired by Chris Brown, which is not quite surprising given that they co-wrote the song together. It's the first official offering of his upcoming solo album.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy