Tom Hanks 'Alone' at 'Larry Crowne' World Premiere
"Larry Crowne" has been brought to London for its world premiere. However, it seems not all the actors in the film were able to attend the supposedly sparkling event, which was held at Vue Westfield on Monday, June 6. At that time, Tom Hanks hit the red carpet without his co-star Julia Roberts. He looked bemused to find himself surrounded by reality stars and glamor models.
Donning black-and-white suit, the "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" actor explained Roberts' absence. "I know, I'm all alone here," he said to the reporters. "Julia, she has three kids so when she's done with a movie, she pretends she never made the movie and it's up to us to talk to her about it."
Nevertheless, the Monday event attracted the likes of Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Lenora Crichlow, and Katie Waissel. The English singer looked gorgeous in her flirty love heart dress with matching heels platform, while Crichlow went black from top-to-toe. In the meantime, "The X Factor" finalist showed off her new hairdo, curly blond locks that dropped to her shoulder.
"Larry Crowne" revolves around Hank's titular character, a Navy veteran who decides to enroll into a college after he lost his job at a big-box store. Surprisingly, he develops a crush on his teacher, Roberts' Mercedes Tainot.
"Larry Crowne" is directed by Hanks who also writes the script. Starring also Taraji P. Henson, Bryan Cranston, Wilmer Valderrama, Pam Grier and Maria Canals Barrera among others, the drama movie is due July 1 for U.S. release.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March