Nikki Reed Gets Her Dad's Blessing Over Engagement to Paul McDonald
Nikki Reed's engagement to her boyfriend of a few months Paul McDonald has been approved by her father Seth. Although the engagement seems to be in a rush given their new relationship, Seth is happy for his daughter.
The father of the "Twilight Saga" movie beauty told RadarOnline, "I am happy for them both it's good news." However, he refused to share details behind the couple's engagement, saying "I guess the press are all over the story, so, I don't want to say too much at this time."
While Nikki's father was reluctant to share details of the story, a jewelery expert Michael O'Connor was willing to reveal what he knew about the engagement ring she flashed while attending 2011 MTV Movie Awards over the weekend. He said it's an eternity-style ring which is very appropriate for such a head-over-heels couple.
"This is a modern version of a platinum and diamond eternity ring that could also work as a stunning wedding band," Michael said to Us Magazine. "It features full diamonds surrounded by intertwining platinum, and is a great symbol of two people bonding together for a lifetime. Estimated price tag: $30,000."
Nikki and Paul started to get close when he was still competing on "American Idol". They met during the premiere night of "Red Riding Hood" last April, and dated soon after. Talking about what makes her impressed by Paul, Nikki said, "I've never met anyone like him. I've never met anyone who has such a good solid heart and comes from such a good solid family and is just a genuine person."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris