Blue Haired Lady GaGa Looks Eye Catching at CDFA Fashion Awards Purple Carpet
Lady GaGa appears with shocking cyan hair and bold red paws as she hit the 2011 CDFA Fashion Awards purple carpet at Lincoln Center's Alice Tully Hall on Monday, June 6 in New York City. Donning her signature super high platform heels, the eccentric singer matched her look with a black Victorian tailed dress.
Beside Lady GaGa, another star who also stole the spotlight on the event's purple carpet was the Alice Cullen of "Twilight Saga" film series, Ashley Greene. Wearing Michael Kors fashion items from head to toe, the ex-girlfriend of Joe Jonas arrived with her designer after meeting up with Miranda Kerr who also wore Kors' dress during the evening.
While Ashley decided to glam up in pink mini dress, Kirsten Dunst suited up in a black Patrik Eryell tuxedo and a white shirt matched with a pair of Prada heels. She also wore elegant Bvlgari diamond ring and bracelet to put a feminine accent on her androgyny look.
In the other hand, Liv Tyler looked vibrant in a printed backless silk dress paired with a belt and gladiator heels. Bringing a Proenza Schouler clutch bag, the 33-year-old actress finished off her pretty look with Fred Leighton jewelery.
More fashionable stars were attending the fashion-awarding show, flaunting their most fabulous style during the evening. Naomi Watts, Jessica Alba, Chloe Sevigny, Lucy Liu, Marica Cross, Kerry Washington, Alessandra Ambrosio, Chanel Iman and Karolina Kurkova were among the fashionista celebrities present at the event.
The 2011 Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) Fashion Awards was hosted by CNN's Anderson Cooper. During the night, Lady GaGa was honored with the Fashion Icon Award while designer Marc Jacobs was awarded with Lifetime Achievement Award.
More Lady GaGa News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role