Blue Haired Lady GaGa Looks Eye Catching at CDFA Fashion Awards Purple Carpet
Lady GaGa appears with shocking cyan hair and bold red paws as she hit the 2011 CDFA Fashion Awards purple carpet at Lincoln Center's Alice Tully Hall on Monday, June 6 in New York City. Donning her signature super high platform heels, the eccentric singer matched her look with a black Victorian tailed dress.
Beside Lady GaGa, another star who also stole the spotlight on the event's purple carpet was the Alice Cullen of "Twilight Saga" film series, Ashley Greene. Wearing Michael Kors fashion items from head to toe, the ex-girlfriend of Joe Jonas arrived with her designer after meeting up with Miranda Kerr who also wore Kors' dress during the evening.
While Ashley decided to glam up in pink mini dress, Kirsten Dunst suited up in a black Patrik Eryell tuxedo and a white shirt matched with a pair of Prada heels. She also wore elegant Bvlgari diamond ring and bracelet to put a feminine accent on her androgyny look.
In the other hand, Liv Tyler looked vibrant in a printed backless silk dress paired with a belt and gladiator heels. Bringing a Proenza Schouler clutch bag, the 33-year-old actress finished off her pretty look with Fred Leighton jewelery.
More fashionable stars were attending the fashion-awarding show, flaunting their most fabulous style during the evening. Naomi Watts, Jessica Alba, Chloe Sevigny, Lucy Liu, Marica Cross, Kerry Washington, Alessandra Ambrosio, Chanel Iman and Karolina Kurkova were among the fashionista celebrities present at the event.
The 2011 Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) Fashion Awards was hosted by CNN's Anderson Cooper. During the night, Lady GaGa was honored with the Fashion Icon Award while designer Marc Jacobs was awarded with Lifetime Achievement Award.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture