Jason Momoa Gets Violent on New 'Conan the Barbarian' Poster
A new "Conan the Barbarian" character poster has hit the web. The one-sheet, obtained via MTV, features Jason Momoa's titular character who is fighting against an unseen object with his sword. In the meantime, other posters highlighting Ron Perlman, Rose McGowan, Rachel Nichols, and Stephen Lang have also been debuted separately via Coming Soon, Pop Wrap, JoBlo and First Showing respectively.
This "Conan" movie remake presents a quest, beginning as a personal vendetta for the fierce Cimmerian warrior, which soon turns into an epic battle against hulking rivals, horrific monsters, and impossible odds. In the meantime, Conan realizes he is the only hope of saving the great nations of Hyboria from an encroaching reign of supernatural evil.
The action film is made under the direction of Marcus Nispel, with Avi Lerner, Boaz Davidson, Joe Gatta and Fredrik Malmberg teaming up to provide the screenplay. Lionsgate will drop the movie in theaters Stateside on August 19.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'