Video: Little 'Glee' Fan Impersonates Darren Criss' Blaine
"Glee" has gained at least one little devotee. A young boy named Kellan has proudly shown that he is a big fan of the show, appearing in a video posted on YouTube as he impersonates Darren Criss' character, Blaine Anderson.
Kellan dresses in a Dalton Academ uniform in the footage, while a scene featuring Criss on the hit musical show is played on a TV behind him. With his cute, little voice, the boy sings and dances to The Warblers' performance of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream".
"Our mini Warbler loves to wear his suit day and night," so read the description mentioned along with the video. "Added bonus...he also likes to perform all the songs that the Warblers from Glee sing and dance to."
The video has apparently caught Criss' attention. "I have been replaced. Blaine Anderson, move over... Putting us Warblers to shame, you handsome devil!" the 24-year-old actor tweeted and shared a link to the video.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video