Video: Little 'Glee' Fan Impersonates Darren Criss' Blaine
"Glee" has gained at least one little devotee. A young boy named Kellan has proudly shown that he is a big fan of the show, appearing in a video posted on YouTube as he impersonates Darren Criss' character, Blaine Anderson.
Kellan dresses in a Dalton Academ uniform in the footage, while a scene featuring Criss on the hit musical show is played on a TV behind him. With his cute, little voice, the boy sings and dances to The Warblers' performance of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream".
"Our mini Warbler loves to wear his suit day and night," so read the description mentioned along with the video. "Added bonus...he also likes to perform all the songs that the Warblers from Glee sing and dance to."
The video has apparently caught Criss' attention. "I have been replaced. Blaine Anderson, move over... Putting us Warblers to shame, you handsome devil!" the 24-year-old actor tweeted and shared a link to the video.
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair