Video: Little 'Glee' Fan Impersonates Darren Criss' Blaine
"Glee" has gained at least one little devotee. A young boy named Kellan has proudly shown that he is a big fan of the show, appearing in a video posted on YouTube as he impersonates Darren Criss' character, Blaine Anderson.
Kellan dresses in a Dalton Academ uniform in the footage, while a scene featuring Criss on the hit musical show is played on a TV behind him. With his cute, little voice, the boy sings and dances to The Warblers' performance of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream".
"Our mini Warbler loves to wear his suit day and night," so read the description mentioned along with the video. "Added bonus...he also likes to perform all the songs that the Warblers from Glee sing and dance to."
The video has apparently caught Criss' attention. "I have been replaced. Blaine Anderson, move over... Putting us Warblers to shame, you handsome devil!" the 24-year-old actor tweeted and shared a link to the video.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson