Dwayne Johnson May Be Roadblock in 'G.I. Joe 2'
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will once again prove his acting capability, especially after he portrayed cop Luke Hobbs in "Fast Five". Now, the muscular actor is allegedly in talks to star as Roadblock in "G.I. Joe 2: Cobra Strikes".
Roadblock is a "big guy with a big gun". Yet, he is actually one of the most amiable members of the Joe Team and a great source of camaraderie. One day, he is appalled by the menu and preparation techniques in the Army kitchen, and later requests a transfer. Thus, Roadblock gets into infantry.
Deadline also mentions in its report that Channing Tatum is likely to reprise his role as Duke in the "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" sequel. This report is not really surprising as Rachel Nichols who starred as Shana "Scarlett" O'Hara in the first flick revealed that Tatum is among the characters that will return to the upcoming movie.
"G.I. Joe 2: Cobra Strikes" will see Jon M. Chu serving behind the lens, with Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick providing the script. Beside Tatum, Lee Byung-hun and Ray Park will also possibly return to the upcoming film. The pic will make its way out on August 10, 2012 Stateside.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'