Josh Duhamel Returns to 'All My Children' for Cameo
Josh Duhamel has agreed to pay a visit to "All My Children" which is close to bid farewell. The 38-year-old actor, who first gained fame through the ABC soap, will reprise his role as conman Leo du Pres in an upcoming episode before the show ends in September.
du Pres was presumed dead in 2002 when going over a waterfall in an attempt to save his lady love Greenlee (Rebecca Budig). However, his body was never found which left open a door for his return. Duhamel's cameo will be seen in an episode (or two) which is set to air in August.
ABC announced its decision to axe "All My Children" and another long-running soap opera "One Life to Live" in April. Through his role on "All My Children", "Life as We Know It" hunk Josh Duhamel nabbed four Daytime Emmy nominations and grabbed one in 2002 for outstanding supporting actor.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance