Josh Duhamel Returns to 'All My Children' for Cameo
Josh Duhamel has agreed to pay a visit to "All My Children" which is close to bid farewell. The 38-year-old actor, who first gained fame through the ABC soap, will reprise his role as conman Leo du Pres in an upcoming episode before the show ends in September.
du Pres was presumed dead in 2002 when going over a waterfall in an attempt to save his lady love Greenlee (Rebecca Budig). However, his body was never found which left open a door for his return. Duhamel's cameo will be seen in an episode (or two) which is set to air in August.
ABC announced its decision to axe "All My Children" and another long-running soap opera "One Life to Live" in April. Through his role on "All My Children", "Life as We Know It" hunk Josh Duhamel nabbed four Daytime Emmy nominations and grabbed one in 2002 for outstanding supporting actor.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo