Josh Duhamel Returns to 'All My Children' for Cameo
Josh Duhamel has agreed to pay a visit to "All My Children" which is close to bid farewell. The 38-year-old actor, who first gained fame through the ABC soap, will reprise his role as conman Leo du Pres in an upcoming episode before the show ends in September.
du Pres was presumed dead in 2002 when going over a waterfall in an attempt to save his lady love Greenlee (Rebecca Budig). However, his body was never found which left open a door for his return. Duhamel's cameo will be seen in an episode (or two) which is set to air in August.
ABC announced its decision to axe "All My Children" and another long-running soap opera "One Life to Live" in April. Through his role on "All My Children", "Life as We Know It" hunk Josh Duhamel nabbed four Daytime Emmy nominations and grabbed one in 2002 for outstanding supporting actor.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC