Josh Duhamel Returns to 'All My Children' for Cameo
Josh Duhamel has agreed to pay a visit to "All My Children" which is close to bid farewell. The 38-year-old actor, who first gained fame through the ABC soap, will reprise his role as conman Leo du Pres in an upcoming episode before the show ends in September.
du Pres was presumed dead in 2002 when going over a waterfall in an attempt to save his lady love Greenlee (Rebecca Budig). However, his body was never found which left open a door for his return. Duhamel's cameo will be seen in an episode (or two) which is set to air in August.
ABC announced its decision to axe "All My Children" and another long-running soap opera "One Life to Live" in April. Through his role on "All My Children", "Life as We Know It" hunk Josh Duhamel nabbed four Daytime Emmy nominations and grabbed one in 2002 for outstanding supporting actor.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake