Josh Duhamel Returns to 'All My Children' for Cameo
Josh Duhamel has agreed to pay a visit to "All My Children" which is close to bid farewell. The 38-year-old actor, who first gained fame through the ABC soap, will reprise his role as conman Leo du Pres in an upcoming episode before the show ends in September.
du Pres was presumed dead in 2002 when going over a waterfall in an attempt to save his lady love Greenlee (Rebecca Budig). However, his body was never found which left open a door for his return. Duhamel's cameo will be seen in an episode (or two) which is set to air in August.
ABC announced its decision to axe "All My Children" and another long-running soap opera "One Life to Live" in April. Through his role on "All My Children", "Life as We Know It" hunk Josh Duhamel nabbed four Daytime Emmy nominations and grabbed one in 2002 for outstanding supporting actor.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy