Kate Gosselin Wants to Date 'Little Boys' No More
Kate Gosselin doesn't want to be a cougar. The 36-year-old reality TV show, who divorced husband of 10 years Jon Gosselin back in 1999, confessed in a recent interview with People, "I want somebody who is older, at least in their 40s." She added, "I can't be bothered with these little boys."
The mother of sextuplets and twins went on, "It would be really great to find somebody in real life who can handle the stress around here and who can love my kids the way I do. I want someone who is strong and smart and driven. I think those are the best qualities."
Saying that she's currently not in a relationship, Kate stated she's "open to the option" of finding love again. "I'm at the point where I'm like, 'Okay, there's got to be somebody out there who would work'," she gushed. "If it's meant to be, it'll be. And if not, then whatever. I'm happy as I am."
Talking about her 34-year-old ex-husband Jon, she insisted things are more peaceful between them despite their bitter split. "It's just naturally gotten more peaceful, which is good," she opened up. "He's working now, which is great. He has somewhere else to put his attention, which is good."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance