Kate Gosselin Wants to Date 'Little Boys' No More
Kate Gosselin doesn't want to be a cougar. The 36-year-old reality TV show, who divorced husband of 10 years Jon Gosselin back in 1999, confessed in a recent interview with People, "I want somebody who is older, at least in their 40s." She added, "I can't be bothered with these little boys."
The mother of sextuplets and twins went on, "It would be really great to find somebody in real life who can handle the stress around here and who can love my kids the way I do. I want someone who is strong and smart and driven. I think those are the best qualities."
Saying that she's currently not in a relationship, Kate stated she's "open to the option" of finding love again. "I'm at the point where I'm like, 'Okay, there's got to be somebody out there who would work'," she gushed. "If it's meant to be, it'll be. And if not, then whatever. I'm happy as I am."
Talking about her 34-year-old ex-husband Jon, she insisted things are more peaceful between them despite their bitter split. "It's just naturally gotten more peaceful, which is good," she opened up. "He's working now, which is great. He has somewhere else to put his attention, which is good."
More Kate Gosselin News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart