Fresh 'Green Lantern' Clip: Hal Jordan Battling Against Parallax
A new clip from "Green Lantern" has been unveiled, showing Hal Jordan (played by Ryan Reynolds) creating weapons and a shield during his battle against Parallax who attacks the city. Meanwhile, other seven clips have also been unleashed, revealing both human and superhero sides of Hal, the first human ever who gets chosen to protect the Earth.
This action adventure movie will open in 2-D and 3-D theaters across the U.S. on June 17, with Peter Sarsgaard and Mark Strong portraying evil Hector Hammond and Sinestro respectively. Blake Lively takes the role of Carol Ferris, Hal's love interest. Other supporting actors include Temuera Morrison, Taika Waititi and Angela Bassett.
Directed by Martin Campbell, the film centers its story on Hal who is chosen by an alien named Abin Sur to receive a green energy-powered ring used for protecting the planet. As a new enemy called Parallax threatens to destroy the balance of power in the universe, the fate of Earth lies in Hal's hands.
'Green Lantern' clip 'Parallax':
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'