Fresh 'Green Lantern' Clip: Hal Jordan Battling Against Parallax
A new clip from "Green Lantern" has been unveiled, showing Hal Jordan (played by Ryan Reynolds) creating weapons and a shield during his battle against Parallax who attacks the city. Meanwhile, other seven clips have also been unleashed, revealing both human and superhero sides of Hal, the first human ever who gets chosen to protect the Earth.
This action adventure movie will open in 2-D and 3-D theaters across the U.S. on June 17, with Peter Sarsgaard and Mark Strong portraying evil Hector Hammond and Sinestro respectively. Blake Lively takes the role of Carol Ferris, Hal's love interest. Other supporting actors include Temuera Morrison, Taika Waititi and Angela Bassett.
Directed by Martin Campbell, the film centers its story on Hal who is chosen by an alien named Abin Sur to receive a green energy-powered ring used for protecting the planet. As a new enemy called Parallax threatens to destroy the balance of power in the universe, the fate of Earth lies in Hal's hands.
'Green Lantern' clip 'Parallax':
More Green Lantern News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video