Fresh 'Green Lantern' Clip: Hal Jordan Battling Against Parallax
A new clip from "Green Lantern" has been unveiled, showing Hal Jordan (played by Ryan Reynolds) creating weapons and a shield during his battle against Parallax who attacks the city. Meanwhile, other seven clips have also been unleashed, revealing both human and superhero sides of Hal, the first human ever who gets chosen to protect the Earth.
This action adventure movie will open in 2-D and 3-D theaters across the U.S. on June 17, with Peter Sarsgaard and Mark Strong portraying evil Hector Hammond and Sinestro respectively. Blake Lively takes the role of Carol Ferris, Hal's love interest. Other supporting actors include Temuera Morrison, Taika Waititi and Angela Bassett.
Directed by Martin Campbell, the film centers its story on Hal who is chosen by an alien named Abin Sur to receive a green energy-powered ring used for protecting the planet. As a new enemy called Parallax threatens to destroy the balance of power in the universe, the fate of Earth lies in Hal's hands.
'Green Lantern' clip 'Parallax':
More Green Lantern News
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced