Fresh 'Green Lantern' Clip: Hal Jordan Battling Against Parallax
A new clip from "Green Lantern" has been unveiled, showing Hal Jordan (played by Ryan Reynolds) creating weapons and a shield during his battle against Parallax who attacks the city. Meanwhile, other seven clips have also been unleashed, revealing both human and superhero sides of Hal, the first human ever who gets chosen to protect the Earth.
This action adventure movie will open in 2-D and 3-D theaters across the U.S. on June 17, with Peter Sarsgaard and Mark Strong portraying evil Hector Hammond and Sinestro respectively. Blake Lively takes the role of Carol Ferris, Hal's love interest. Other supporting actors include Temuera Morrison, Taika Waititi and Angela Bassett.
Directed by Martin Campbell, the film centers its story on Hal who is chosen by an alien named Abin Sur to receive a green energy-powered ring used for protecting the planet. As a new enemy called Parallax threatens to destroy the balance of power in the universe, the fate of Earth lies in Hal's hands.
'Green Lantern' clip 'Parallax':
More Green Lantern News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart