Video: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Strips Down to Undies for Maxim Cover
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley bares her sizzling figure only in underwear during a sexy photo shoot for Maxim magazine's cover. The depicter of Carly in the forthcoming "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" film poses in multiple daring styles, exposing her sex appeal in front of the cameras.
Donning various skimpy lingeries during the cover shoot, the Victoria's Secret model reveals her thought about what makes a woman sexy. "[Manners are] really important as a woman, that's something that is very sexy and takes you far," the 24-year-old bombshell said.
The blond beauty has topped the annual list of Maxim's Hot 100 this year. The magazine's editor in chief, Joe Levy, said that "Rosie is a true transformer - a Victoria's Secret stunner who is about to go supernova when she takes over for Megan Fox in the 'Transformers' franchise - her talent is as undeniable as her beauty, which is pretty jaw-droppingly."
However, the English starlet, who unveiled that one of her guilty pleasures is eating, recently revealed that she used to be bullied over her weight issue for having a "baby fat" despite her current image as a sexy starlet. "I can remember being asked to lose weight and battling with the advice. It hurt me. Especially as my baby fat naturally melted away as I got older," she said.
Video: Rosie-Huntington Whiteley's Maxim Magazine's Cover Shoot
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene