Jennifer Lopez Temporarily Blocks Private Tape Release
Jennifer Lopez's raunchy footage will not be available for viewing pleasure anytime soon. The singer/actress manages to halt the release of her private tape after obtaining a restraining order against Claudia Vasquez, the current girlfriend of her former husband Ojani Noa, who is in possession of the video.
With the restraining order, Vasquez cannot sell the video without a consent from J.Lo. Vazquez's attorney Cris Armenta confirms the report to E! Online, saying her client "cannot release any portion of the home videos and does not have the right to use the footage at this time."
The personal video, although does not contain a sex scene, features "about 15-20 minutes of total nudity". It was filmed by Noa in 1997 when he and J.Lo were still a couple and on their honeymoon. The tape was then sold to Vasquez for the bargain-basement price of $1, and now she plans to sell the video to porn sites.
"[Vazquez] will respect the court's orders," Armenta adds. "I think the judge was exactly right. The ultimate goal has been to work in this industry as a producer and she got the green light to continue to do that. We hope that Ms. Lopez will also obey the court's order and not attempt to interfere with her right to make a film."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years